Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Daahir Rayaale: Somaliland Weligeed La Midoobi Mayso Somaliya

i have never seen people running around with the Somalia flag in borama before the elections can you show us i don't deal with speculations and maybe's only with facts.

Thankful   

Xaaji Xunjuf;756313 wrote:
i have never seen people running around with the Somalia flag in borama before the elections can you show us i don't deal with speculations and maybe's only with facts.

Sure I can show you! Remember this thread was started on July 12, 2009 which was during the years when Riyaale was pushing back the so-called (s)elections. Furthermore, less then a year later he would lose to Siilaanyo.

Isn't it strange that we never saw the Blue flag during the beginning of his term or when he was vice president? It only came out when his term was being extended.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/40975-Is-this-really-Boorama

Divide & rule.That's what Siyad tried & failed, tellin people in Borama to fight againest their only neighbor.Don't try what hasn't worked..bring new game into the table.