Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Azaaniya leader gandi visits Ethiopia for talks

Prof. Maxamed Cabdi Gaandi oo booqasho deg deg ah ku tgey Adis ababa

Posted by Pi on November 3rd, 2011

Adis ababa(Pi) Madaxweynaha Maamul Goboleedka jubooyinka/Asaaniya ayaa booqasho aan horey loo shaacin ku tagey Itoobiya, ilaa hadana lama oga waxa uu ku saleysan yahey safarkiisu.

Siyaasad ahaan Gaandi iyo Itoobiya horey isuguma fiicneun, laakiin booqashadaan uu Gaandi hada kutagey Itoobiya waxay umuuqataa in laga gudbey tas, ayna iskusoo dhawaanayaan Itoobiya iyo Proff. Gaandi.

puntlandi kalasoco safarka Prof. Gaandi uu ku tagey Adiis.

Abtigiis   

Addis Ababa has been the Mecca for somali politicians for sometime. Gandhi cares only about perch and power and will swallow whatever the Ethiopian asked of him, if that means he will get his dream of Azania. My loathing for the man is only doubled now. But I still believe he is a better alternative than Alshabab or a rivarly between Kenya and Ethiopia in the Jubbas - Something that can derail success against Alshabab. Once Alshabab is defeated, I support Sheikh Sharif's plan of usig Amsion troops to adminster the Jubbas. Otherwise, with this crazy professor at the helm, clan warfare will ensue.

Everyone's interest is being protected but Somalis. Only when we realise this we can come up with viable solution that's just and lasting. Till such time, we will only be helping our neighbors in defeating us (all of the Somali nation regardless of location) and fartharing the careers of men who use clans to their own ends at the expense of everyone including their own clan.

Bashiir   

Safiirka Itoobiya u fadhiya Kenya oo sheegay inay Itoobiya & Azania leeyihiin wadashaqeyn heer sare ah

Nairobi, 04-Nov-2011 - Safiirka dalka Itoobiya u fadhiya magaalada Nairobi ee dalka Kenya, Ambassador Shemsudin Axmed Rooble, ayaa shaaca ka qaaday inay dowladda Itoobiya iyo maamul gobolleedka Azania leeyihiin wadashaqeyn heer sare ah.

Ambassador Shemsudin oo warbaahinta kula hadlayey magaalada Nairobi ayaa tilmaamay in isaga shaqsi ahaan ay saxiibo fiican yihiin madaxweynaha Azania, Prof. Maxamed Cabdi Gaandi.

Hadalka Ambassador Shemsudin ayaa ku soo aadayo xili uu Madaxweyne Gaadi isu diyaarinayo safar uu dhawaan ku tagi doono magaalada Addis Ababa ee dalka Itoobiya.

Mudane Gaandi ayaa maalmaha soo socda kulamo rasmi ah la yeelan doona madaxda ugu sarsareysa dalka Itoobiya, kulamadan oo ay labada dhinac kaga wadatashan doonaan ballaadhinta xidhiidhka u dhaxeeya labada umaddood ee walaalaha ah ee reer Itoobiya iyo reer Azania.

Ambassador Shemsudin ayaa sheegay inayan dowladda Itoobiya wax muhiimad ah u laheyn hadallada kuwa daciifka ah ay faafinayaan ee ah in mudane Gaandi uu wax u doonayo qabiilka ******* oo dhan meel kasta oo ay joogaan, isagoo intaa raaciyey in Gaandi ay si fiican u yaqaanaan, islamarkaana ay wadashaqeyntooda socotay muddo dheer.

Siyaasadda ka danbeysa in al-Shabaab laga sifeeyo Jubbooyinka iyo Gedo, islamarkaana cagaha loo dhigo maamul gobolleedka Azania ayaa ah mid la isugu geeyey maskax iyo muruq, taasoo ayan waxba ka tari kareyn qabaa'illada u bartay boobka Jubbooyinka iyo maangaabka magaca kula wadaaga ee aan garashada fog laheyn, kuwaasoo uu hadda xaalkoodu yahay "nin daad qaaday xunbo cuskay."

Wabishabeele.com

Bashiir   

[

Siyaasadda ka danbeysa in al-Shabaab laga sifeeyo Jubbooyinka iyo Gedo, islamarkaana cagaha loo dhigo maamul gobolleedka Azania ayaa ah mid la isugu geeyey maskax iyo muruq, taasoo ayan waxba ka tari kareyn qabaa'illada u bartay boobka Jubbooyinka iyo maangaabka magaca kula wadaaga ee aan garashada fog laheyn, kuwaasoo uu hadda xaalkoodu yahay "nin daad qaaday xunbo cuskay."

The Zack   

Somalinimada ma dad gooni ah bey la dhalatay, imisaanu laheyn war ka jooga. Baruuro mar hore bey qudhmeen, kuwii kalana eegga bey galaafteen.

Carafaat   

Ghanddi is indeed a smart Politician. After he securred Kenyan support and doing the Kenyans. The dirty job of fighting Al Shabaab, he is now already working on the next phase. Which is re-assuring Ethiopia and showing them Azaniia is no danger to Ethiopia. By this he hopes to secure Ethiopian support and that Ethiopia doesnt create an competing Maamul.

And by having securing Kenyan as well Ethiopiian support, he has created a contra power for Kenyan interference.

Odaygan mare hore ayaan sheegay, waxan kale wuu ka horeeya.

Gandi is a professor and an educated smart politician he is not like the warlords running around in Somalia. As carafaat said he is removing every little doubt the Ethiopians had against his Proposed state and ofcourse that they have nothing to worry about.As bad as the Kenyan Military incursion is and a set back to the peace and stability in Somalia but it's all about who is going to fill the vacuum when alshabaab is evicted from those regions.

Azania may not at the end be what the good professor envisioned it to be. But the fact he played a role however negligible in taking an stable nation to war for such a poor idea is itself a great reflection of his skills and network. Kenya may at the end come out of it in a worse shape than when it went, Ethiopia may once again fail in taming Somalis, but that will not matter for Gandhi he will have tried something and mobilized armies that are not his for his own idea (if Azania is truly his own imagination)...

Abtigiis   

xiinfaniin;755860 wrote:
But the fact he played a role however negligible
in taking an stable nation to war
for such a poor idea is itself a great reflection of his skills and network...

Holy s.h.i.t in reeking raft!! My goodness! which stable nation has been taken to war? Burnei? Barbados? Lesotho? Is this guy an Alshabab in disguise? Only the demented islamists think their rule is milk and honey for the people they rule! This man is clearly not the one I thought I was talking to. Xinn is possessed by idiopathic demons of denial and delusion. He needs our prayers and a serious qurbaan.

Calm down waryaa :D

As far as I am concern Kenya is relatively stable nation, and Gandi might have played a role in convincing them his project will in the end bear diffident, economically and politically. Not sure what you are protesting there

Abtigiis   

Barwaaqooy,

This Professor is not an engima, he is an ego personified. He thought about Azania after falling out with Sharif and losing his post in the TFG. He was supported by powerful clan men in Kenyan government. His objectives also coincided with Kenya's interest and he was taken on board. Now, Meles thought fast and hard about the situation and predictably thought it will be easier to domesticate Gandhi instead of fighting him. If we know the Tigre well, they will never trust him. He is most vulnerable tonight than he ever was. The best way you can keep the Tigres with you by positioning yourself as antagonistic to them. Many Somalis don't know this. ONLF fights them and they give many concessions to the clan they perceive to be fighting them while other clans cry in Somali region. Now, In Jubbas, they think if they get nice with Azania, they will continue the anarchy in Somalia by using the likes of Gandhi to oppress other clans in the region. They think they found an Iley in Azania in Gandhi. Dadka kale inuu ku tunto oo isagana Shariif'ka iyo TFG'ga loo adeegsado ayey rabaan. And he will gladly accept that.

But his rapproachment will not last long largely because the restive nature of his constitency. Most oppose Ethiopia and once he is asked by Ethiopia to arrest those they think are their enemies, the opposition will start. I have always detested this so-called professor, and I think I will be proven right in the end. I hate people who like power, who do anything to get power. He has all the hallmarks of a Yey! I mean Abduillahi Yusuf.