Sign in to follow this  
grasshopper

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet

A Texan judge beating up his disabled teenage daughter:

A lot of us who grew up in Somalia might have horror stories about how we used to get our asses kicked when we misbehaved..some of us might look back and laugh while others might feel anger/hurt... Would you say that full out abuse is part of raising children in Somalia (and other poor countries)?

absolutely, laws really make a difference and make it clear that beating up children is not the same thing as discipline.

to be honest, when I was young I thought getting whooped was part of growing up, but when I went back to Somalia in '05, I got sick to my stomach when I saw a mother go nuts on her kid.

Education and raising awareness is also key...I wonder if there are any laws/campaigns against abuse in Somalia. or maybe they have bigger fish to fry like poverty and al-shabab.

Tarbiyada, iyo in la edbiyo ilmahaada waa loo baahanyahay. Hadii kale waxeey noqo nayaan markeey weeynaadaan ciyaal suuqiin aan waxba kala ogeen. ilmo dhumay Minnesoteey ka buuxaan. ala maxeey kuwaas u baahan yihiin in kuligood suun ama fiilo lagu wada garaaaco.

Bashiir   

Nin-Yaaban;755534 wrote:
Tarbiyada, iyo in la edbiyo ilmahaada waa loo baahanyahay. Hadii kale waxeey noqo nayaan markeey weeynaadaan ciyaal suuqiin aan waxba kala ogeen. ilmo dhumay Minnesoteey ka buuxaan. ala maxeey kuwaas u baahan yihiin in kuligood suun ama fiilo lagu wada garaaaco.

Alley lehe waa runtaa yaabanow, aabo wanaagsan uun baa afka kugu dhufan markuu af xumo kugu arko.

Coofle   

I think this is acting, because this ain't beating......Kabta, qaniinyada, dharbaaxada, suunka, laaga, intaas hadaan la iskugu darin aamus dheh ....

Gheelle.T;755602 wrote:
He should be jailed for the profanity, not the little whooping!

I agree.

To the topic starter what's this whooping with a belt just because she was playing video games seriously for playing video games :eek:

i-cant-even-shake-my-head-anymore.jpg

Coofle;755594 wrote:
I think this is acting, because this ain't beating......Kabta, qaniinyada, dharbaaxada, suunka, laaga, intaas hadaan la iskugu darin aamus dheh ....

looooool that would be more then abuse, that would be the gitmo of parental discipline. The messed part about this is he didn't even apologize when he got caught. I am for discipline and am truly sick of all the little brats running around but this was excessive. He was more worried about his nick being found out that someone in house would be caught for pirating.

He calls himself a man? My ailing grandmother beat me harder than that and look at me now. I grew up to be a honest, upstanding & contributing member of society.