Sign in to follow this  
Manahel.fatima

Islam Is Not The Strict Religion

Religion Islam has no unnecessary compulsion to the mankind. The one who have the strong faith on Almighty Allah and who reject the evils is surly have the strong hand-hold that never smashes because Allah knows best. Allah stated in Quran: “There is no obligation in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah has grabbed the most trustworthy hand-hold that never breaks. Allah hears and knows all things” (2:256).

Many Muslim scholars discuss about this verse and some of them said that the verse was reveled with the order to fight while other scholars explained it as it is reveled to fight in case no one is forced to accept Islam. Islam does not welcome killing and Fisaad (uprising). When Muslims were weak Allah reveled the verse in which he asks the mankind to be patient as Allah stated in Holy Quran: “strive hard against the unbelievers” (9:73). In Arabic language one will not use the word force, compulsion or coercion for KA/Ra/Ha. There is a Urdu word “Karahyat” that usually come from the same root for example when we talk about the pork we usually used in collocation with pork or pig and I never use to listen any one when they have look on pork that I feel compulsion when I see pork.

The best practice to know about Islam and its principles is to Learn Quran from the professional Quran teacher with proper understanding of its meaning so that the clear picture of true Islam you can see and practice. The above discussion clears know that the word does not mean compulsion but something other than compulsion. There is no difficulty in judgment through proper understanding of Quran and Sunnah. May Allah bless us all. Ameen

Johnny B   

Alderman;755400 wrote:
Islam is not a strict religion unless you are trying to leave
:P
:p

Now, what was the punishment for leaving ISLAM again? ;) skip that.

Johnny B   

I see no point in everybody wanting to go only to the paradise of 'ilaahey', since i diden't leave Islam i don't risk getting killed by the 'muminoon' , so i volunteer for God's hell, just to help him keep the quota, you on the other hand need to stay in that fold ( or atleast claim to be in it) to stay alive to boot. :P

Knight of Wisdom;759415 wrote:
Never seen anything more strict than Islam and it's "way of life" concept. Nonetheless, I respect Islam and it's adherents (some that is).

does it mean you ain't one of the adherents of islam??