Sign in to follow this  
grasshopper

A friendly - very friendly - reminder to check your breasts

Follow Anthony as he rubs his firm hands across his muscular chest, touching himself seductively.

Look at Anthony as he admires his chiselled pectorals.

Anthony is not a narcissist.

He’s actually an actor in a video created to seduce women into regular breast cancer examinations.

Anthony, blond, ripped and shirtless is promoting, “Rethink Breast Cancer: Your Man Reminder” ( www.youtube.com/user/rethinkbreastcancer) — a free app which reminds women to examine their breasts regularly.

Bla Bla Bla, just watch the video :D

A hillarious way to tackle a serious issue...

Looool I have never laughed this way at any commercial i'm so gonna download the app on my Iphone. Now these HOT men will get the attention of women to check their breasts regularly and make many men jealous I need me a Somali Anthony :D

Aaliyyah   

I dont have headphone so ill listen to it later. But, one thing i dnt know abt breast cancer within hte somali community. I might heard once or twice..but in general elders dying out of cancer increased both male and female..odey dhawaan halkan ku geryooday cancer bu qabay labo islaamo kale aan maqlay cancer ee qabeen just to mention a few very recently..so it is kinda of scary? especially when my parents said it didnt exist back home but then again ppl may have had cancer back home just it wasnt diagnosed allah yaclam.

anyways, thanks for the post.

salaam

Aaliyyah;754614 wrote:
but in general elders dying out of cancer increased both male and female..odey dhawaan halkan ku geryooday cancer bu qabay labo islaamo kale aan maqlay cancer ee qabeen just to mention a few very recently..so it is kinda of scary? especially when my parents said it didnt exist back home but then again ppl may have had cancer back home just it wasnt diagnosed allah yaclam.

Yes Aaliyah. There are many cases of somalis with cancer young and old becoming prevalent. Within the past year 4 people I know either died of or had treatment for cancer. I have also heard of many more cases so it certainly is increasing.

NGONGE   

Bluelicious;753914 wrote:
Looool I have never laughed this way at any commercial i'm so gonna download the app on my Iphone. Now these HOT men will get the attention of women to check their breasts regularly and make many men jealous I need me a Somali Anthony
:D

Way to miss the point. :D

NGONGE;754672 wrote:
Way to miss the point.

Lol I already know the importance of a breast check and how to do it so it was a form of entertainment for me to watch this as it was a creative way to approach this issue using hot men :D

NGONGE   

Bluelicious;754902 wrote:
Lol I already know the importance of a breast check and how to do it so it was a form of entertainment for me to watch this as it was a creative way to approach this issue using hot men

That wasn't the point you missed, silly. :D

Picture yourself downloading one of these apps. Imagine looking at these guys and then going on to do the "test", what man in his right mind is going to get "jealous" as they observe you doing that? Wax fahan. :D

NGONGE;754951 wrote:
That wasn't the point you missed, silly.

Picture yourself downloading one of these apps. Imagine looking at these guys and then going on to do the "test", what man in his right mind is going to get "jealous" as they observe you doing that? Wax fahan.

No! Your the one who missed the point. You see when I talked about men getting jealous I meant the men who are in relationship and their girlfriends/wives who would watch this commercial. Their partners wouldn't like it that she gives such men attention finds them hot and would download the app it happens alot.

Would you get jealous seeing your partner watch and enjoy that commercial? :P