Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Shout Out To SSC Members !

Somalia;753752 wrote:
Their mission was to overthrow the government but not to become puppets.

Lol, if that's the case, then why did Abdullahi Yusuf took refuge in Mengistu's den, when he ran away from Somalia back in 1978? Why were the SSDF supported by Mengistu? Their camps were within Ethiopian Occupied Somali Galbeed. lol

Come on, we both know the Conspirators, SSDF and SNM were all Puppets for Mengistu's Regime. It's a fact that will never die. It's permanently printed on the rocks of History.

Somalia   

Yes, they did go to Ethiopia to wage a war against him.

Do you acknowledge that the reason for the coup was the crackdown by Siad Barre of former officials from the 1960s? The imprisonment of innocent people if he thought they were a threat to him, regardless if it is true or not.

It's not an embarrassment, SSDF were the first to pick up the gun against a dictator.

Knight of Wisdom , I recently found out my abti is one of the head guys in the SSC , so do I get a shout out or what? *LOL*

I am glad there is a bit of fresh air for a change I am so sick of the so-called SLanders on this forum and their constant isfaanis.

nemo   

GaroweGal a lil isfaanis doesn't hurt anybody u should get in the action dear. Plus a name like that kinda screams faan dont u think? ;)

Carafaat   

GaroweGal;753772 wrote:
Knight of Wisdom , I recently found out my abti is one of the head guys in the SSC , so do I get a shout out or what? *LOL*

I am glad there is a bit of fresh air for a change I am so sick of the
so-called SLanders on this forum and their constant isfaanis

:D isfaanis is actuallt a treat all waqooyi's are known for.

Somalia;753755 wrote:
Yes, they did go to Ethiopia to wage a war against him.

Do you acknowledge that the reason for the coup was the crackdown by Siad Barre of former officials from the 1960s? The imprisonment of innocent people if he thought they were a threat to him, regardless if it is true or not.

It's not an embarrassment, SSDF were the first to pick up the gun against a dictator.

Somalia, I said this before and I'll say it again. Had the Coup Conspirators took the RIGHT path into toppling Siyaad Barre's government, it might've made a lot more sense. Instead, they sold their souls, their pride, their country and identity to Mengistu. Siyaad Barre didn't go to Haile Selassie back in 1969, to take over Somalia in a Coup. He didn't get any help from anyone, let alone Somalia's enemy, which is Ethiopia at the time and still is.

It isn't embarrassment? lol So, you're glad that Abdullahi Yusuf was a puppet / friend for Mengistu Haile Mariam? Really?

GaroweGal;753772 wrote:

I am glad there is a bit of fresh air for a change I am so sick of the so-called SLanders on this forum and their constant isfaanis.

GaroweGal, as long as you respect the self-determination of the people of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn States of Somalia, their choice to not be part of Puntland and Somaliland and denounce the illogical, immature comments the Puntland Leader Faroole made against the people of SSC, then...we're cool and you're part of the "shout out".

nemo   

Carafaat;753826 wrote:
:D
isfaanis is actuallt a treat all waqooyi's are known for.

I don't get it? I was hinting at Garowegal for her comment since is named herself Garowe would it not be part of isfaanis on her part?

PasserBy   

Knight of Wisdom

dude, what are you talking about? lol

The Conspirators, were working with Ethiopia, they were caught, then the second option for Ethiopia was to invite Soviet Union. All went down hill after that, cause a Super Power was involved.

The Conspirators of 78' were plotting ever since 1977, and some say even before the war started. They killed Somali Government officials in Somali Galbeed in 1977, while the war was ongoing. They were not for Somalia, rather, they were Pro-Mengistu and fulfilling his interest.

Siyaad Barre's government lost the war because the Soviet Union stepped in. How do you expect Somalia to fight against the Soviets a World Power at the time? lol

Dude, the genesis of Siad Barre's defeat was written before the war even started. I will blow the lid on it in a few days or weeks. Give me some time. I can assure you that it had nothing to do with the coup attempt.

PasserBy;753953 wrote:
Dude, the genesis of Siad Barre's defeat was written before the war even started. I will blow the lid on it in a few days or weeks. Give me some time. I can assure you that it had nothing to do with the coup attempt.

Do you people read what people write on here? I never said, the Coup was the cause of Somalia's lost of the war. What I said was, the Coup that was attempted and it's Conspirators were guilty of murder and collaborations with the Enemy (Mengistu Haile Mariam).

Bluelicious;753955 wrote:
I'm a newbie myself too but welcome Knight of Wisdom to SOL. It's a cool place I like it so far it's so peaceful unlike on some other forums
:)

Thank you for the warm welcome. A newbie welcoming another Newbie, how wonderful of a place. lol

So, what other forum are we talking about? lol

^^ Lol that's how it should be right hospitality towards other people that's the only way to move forward and promote good communication between people. I have been a member on Somways and Slife but never a member of Somalinet heard alot of bad things about it.

Bluelicious;753963 wrote:
^^ Lol that's how it should be right hospitality towards other people that's the only way to move forward and promote a good communication between people. I have been a member on Somways and ********** but never a member of Somalinet heard alot of bad things about it.

Um, yeah, mutual respect for one another, I guess. So, you've been a member on Somways, the other forum you mentioned is censored. lol

As for Somalinet, I'm a member on it and I can tell you that it's a cool place. It has it's good and bad, just like every forum on the Net. Over the years, I've enjoyed posting there. But, I think it's time I ventured out into other Forums. SOL is my latest victim...muahaha !