Sign in to follow this  
Alderman

Somalis represent large numbers of foreign inmates (riots)

Do not believe it.

This is the Daily Mail. It's a newspaper version of Fox News. Their aim is to spread as much propaganda about blacks, muslims, women, immigrants, homosexuals etc. Facts are irrelevant to them. As long as they abuse and smear entire ethnic groups and communities, their target audience are happy.

Unless you are a white heterosexual male, you are a parasite.

are they really foreign, am gonna assume most of those kids where born there. on another note, we hear nothing but bad news and negative views lately on all things Somali, people please be good ambassadors

The guy throwing the rock at picture #7 looks Somali. I am not too sure though. They need to post the names and picture of everyone who got arrested online.

Abdul   

alderman-the article says the rioters came from 44 different countries.Why are you picking on somalia?Whats your beef with somalis anyways??

Mohammed   

Just reported the Alderman for lying and hopefully the mods will change the thread title.

The article quite clearly says Jamaicans make up the largest, not Somalis. On top of that, the vast majority did not riot. 1 in 7 were foreign nationals who rioted. So that means the other 6 in 7 did not riot.

N.O.R.F   

Mail readers should be able to establish 1 in 7 means the vast majority who did the rioting were in fact home grown (6 in 7). Or should they?

—–Original Message—–

Sent: 13 February 2008 15:57

To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Response Source - Diana Appleyard , Daily Mail (Request for personal case study)

PUBLICATION: Daily Mail (Request for personal case study)

JOURNALIST: Diana Appleyard (staff)

DEADLINE: 14-February-2008 16:00

QUERY: I am urgently looking for anonymous horror stories of people who have employed Eastern European staff, only for them to steal from them, disappear, or have lied about their resident status. We can pay you £100 for taking part, and I promise it will be anonymous, just a quick phone call. Could you email me asap? Many thanks, Diana

HOW TO REPLY:

Email: mailto:dianaappleyard@aol.com

Phone: not provided for use

Fax: 01296 738083 (preferred)