Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Bye bye Mr Henry - Thierry leaves North London

Viking   

Originally posted by Viking:

So in a weird way, his presence was holding a large number of young players back from development. He was just too big for the young Arsenal squad. Imagine Adebayor, van Persie, Fabregas or even Walcott having the chance to be star of the team. I believe and hope they will step forward and dazzle the Premiership with the skills we all know they possess. Interesting times lie ahead!

Dazzle they did! Ask any Spurs fan what they thought of the goals :D

I'm glad it turned out to be true! Top of the league and a game in hand on Man U and Chelsea, interesting times!

BOB   

Originally posted by Viking:

I'm glad it turned out to be true! Top of the league and a game in hand on Man U and Chelsea, interesting times!

Viking...I know you are Rossaneri through and through but are you slowly but surely falling in Love with Arsenal? come on unaweza sema...usione haya na usigope... Sita sema...I promise :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Hmm I wonder how those who wrote Arsenal off are feeling now that they are top of the tops....and playing what Rude G. called "Sexy football". Football should be played Wengers way and won the way its worn by them young ones who are now top of the European Group and ofcouse the premiership. I just hope that those who doubted Arsenal are now wondering and swallowing hard:)