Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

xamar after shabab

the place is looking not as bad as I imagine, xamar looks alive certainly after shabab's departure. Somalia's capital

is beautiful place with little peace and security it will rebuilt to become one of the most beautiful cities in africa.

But I doubt it will happen in our life time.

Plane landing Mogadishu Airport,

Maka al mukarama, reer xamar waa geesiyiin runtii, waa la iska socdaa bal xabad iyo dagaal kama jirto baa isleedahay meesha

nuune   

The quality of the video recording of those two clips is just way too good and the quality beats any other recordings I have seen of Xamar so far, even when in motion, that camcorder used does its job!

Tuujiye   

^^^ xamar oo dagaal hadeertaan dhaweed ka socday ayaa sidaan u eg ka waran markaas bee hargeyso iyo banaankaas kale soo ag dhigaayaan oo dagaal ka dhicin for 21 years...

Nuune, I'll see you there man aniga waan socdaa abaa....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye;752900 wrote:
^^^ xamar oo dagaal hadeertaan dhaweed ka socday ayaa sidaan u eg ka waran markaas bee hargeyso iyo banaankaas kale soo ag dhigaayaan oo dagaal ka dhicin for 21 years...

That is the problem with xamar ,,,in yar haday fiicnaato Hargeysa uun baa u muuqata .....

Tuujiye;752900 wrote:

Nuune, I'll see you there man aniga waan socdaa abaa....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

LOL

Mogadishu, after 21 years of war, bullets, shelling, death and destruction looks more better and bigger than Hergaysa, who had 21 years of stability and construction. It's really sad to see Reer Hergaysa, Burco and Berbera show a sense of anger and frustration in Mogadishu and Southern Somalia path to reconstruction and peace.