Sign in to follow this  
Somali Pirate

Please, can someone tell me what has sharif been doing all this time?

Somalia   

He's the President of the Somali Republic, whatever the nation accomplishes will be on his watch.

We are moving forward and we should appreciate our leadership.

Somalia   

As Head of State he oversaw building of the army, sea port and the airport being in secure hands as well as the capital city.

Most of the things were facilitated by former PM Farmaajo but President Sheikh Shariif lead us through the crisis as the head of our country.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;752649 wrote:
more than Cabdilahi yusuf in his 4 years

Abdullahi Yusuf entered Mogadishu after 20 years of civil war, there wouldn't be a TFG seat if it wasn't for him. Take your clan hatred somewhere else.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;752705 wrote:
No he did not cabdilahi yusuf entered mogadisho with xabashi tanks when xamar was peaceful.

Actually he did, the central part of Mogadishu were captured by his forces which were around 10.000, the rest of Mogadishu including outer checkpoints were captured by Habashi

And Sheikh Shariif entered in the part Abdullahi Yusuf and switched sides.

Al-Shabaab leader and deputy leader are from the SL enclave so maybe we should focus on that, I think I'll go to Wikipedia to make emphasise on that. :)