Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SOLers in Nairobi - Watchout Guys

Govt to weed out shabaab sympathisers in Nairobi swoop

The ongoing operation by the army in Somalia will be followed by a major swoop on estates in Nairobi where the government suspects sympathisers of the al Shabaab and Al Qaeda reside.

Internal Security assistant minister Orwa Ojodeh told Parliament Wednesday morning this swoop will be “the mother of all operations in Nairobi”.

Mr Ojodeh made the statement as MPs from North Eastern Province criticised the security checks on flights to and from the area, which they said amount to harassment and discrimination.

“This (the al Shabaab issue) is like a big animal, with the tail in Somalia, and the head of the animal is hidden here in Eastleigh,” said the tough-talking assistant minister.

“After the Somalia thing is over, I am going to do a mother of all operations here in Nairobi to remove all al Shabaab and Al Qaeda,” said Mr Ojodeh as he asked MPs to support the decision.

READ MORE http://www.nation.co.ke/News/politics/Govt+to+weed+out+shabaab+sympathisers+in+Nairobi+swoop/-/1064/1257988/-/10u2q57/-/index.html

Abtigiis   

It will probably increase cost of living for Somalis in nairobi, as bribery funds are added in their consumption basket.

MMA is the only Soler in Eastligh and he has gone underground since yesterday. Have you heard anything from him on SOL since yesterday?

This is what i expected to happen as soon as the Kenyan troops entered Somalia. One of things those who are applauding the action will not like it. Innocent people will be arrested, others will be harassed and others will be gone missing. The Kenyan police will have all the freedom to abuse anyone they think is Somali and even beat them in the middle of the streets.

Mark my words ,,,,,, all these will happen

Yunis   

I agree - I am heading to Nairobi next week to visit my hooyo,,,

There shouldn't be too much worries, If any thing Somaalidu qaxay iyo dhibaato waa yaqaanaan.

Jacaylbaro;752574 wrote:
This is what i expected to happen as soon as the Kenyan troops entered Somalia. One of things those who are applauding the action will not like it. Innocent people will be arrested, others will be harassed and others will be gone missing. The Kenyan police will have all the freedom to abuse anyone they think is Somali and even beat them in the middle of the streets.

I didnt see this was already posted. But this is not surprising at all, very predictable. If you have been watching/reading Kenyan media they've gone way overboard in their coverage. They're trying to rile up and distract the people as usual. They even posted numbers for people to call if the see any suspicious "terrorist" behaviour lol.

Abdul   

Jacaylbaro;752574 wrote:

I thought you are one of the guys applauding kenya's invasion or did you change your position?

Abdul   

I really feel for the poor somalis in eastleigh.The kenya police are brutal.To them,every somali is a suspect

Abtigiis;752573 wrote:
It will probably increase cost of living for Somalis in nairobi, as bribery funds are added in their consumption basket.

MMA is the only Soler in Eastligh and he has gone underground since yesterday. Have you heard anything from him on SOL since yesterday?

Yep, went underground. In fact, I am posting this from a very protected undisclosed location. 058.gif

About qoraalka, waa booto lagu yaqaano. Tan inay dhaceyso waaba ogaa. Masaakiin ayee soo qab qaban doonaan, xabsiyana ku aruurin doonaan. After hundreds of thousands of shillings changes hands, dadka dhan waala soo deyn doonaa. Soomaali waa laga ganacsadaa.

Waxaa kasii darnaan doonto waa markee kusoo jabaan Jubbooyinka, and it is only a matter of when. Markaas ayee Soomaalida wareerin doonaan.

Abdul;752631 wrote:
I thought you are one of the guys applauding kenya's invasion or did you change your position?

I applauded ?? ,,,, when ????

Mohammed   

Jacaylbaro;752574 wrote:
This is what i expected to happen as soon as the Kenyan troops entered Somalia. One of things those who are applauding the action will not like it
. Innocent people will be arrested, others will be harassed and others will be gone missing. The Kenyan police will have all the freedom to abuse anyone they think is Somali and even beat them in the middle of the streets.

Are you ******? Even if Kenya hadn't entered Somalia, it would have been the same. People were kidnapped in Kenya and then taken into Somalia in Al-Shabaab controlled territories.

ailamos   

Jacaylbaro;752968 wrote:
This will only strengthen Alshabab sxb ....... that is my point

AlShabaab's popularity has been dwindling, I'm not surprised that this Kenyan invasion will conveniently strengthen their position under the pretext of "defending the country". Do you not think that this was a strategy on their part? Execute cross-border attacks after their "strategic withdrawal" from Muqdisho in order to regain their popularity and make their control legitimate?

Whey would Kenya or other nations need to invade of the Shabab's control & popularity are both dwindling ??? ,,,, They have people there who do not like to see Christian governments coming into their country sxb and that is the card Alshabab will use to gain their support. Those troops will kill or shoot anyone they suspect and that will only increase the public's anger against them and there is when those shababs will come and use them.