Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

Kenya Troops Advance in Somalia, May Push to Kismayo

Thankful   

Faarax-Brawn;752348 wrote:
are you out of your bloody mind? what the fck is wrong with somalida? urgh!!!

Look, i hate AL shabab. I despise those killers. But to suggest that, it is ok for a foreign country to invade your country is INSANE. Your logic is actually illogic. Look, we ve been thru this road not so long ago. Ethiopia was a failed experiment...Kenya can not and will not be able to solve the issue of Somalia by invading it. Period. It is wrong. it is ill informed and it will fail.

If you want to talk logic then fine - let's forget about Al Shabaab. Is it fair to say that Somalis crossed from Somalia into Kenya and kidnapped people? If so, that is an act of war! A country is completely justified in neutralizing the threat against their nation.

If the TFG is too weak to do it and no other force can prevent people from crossing into Kenya, then Kenya has the right to take matters into their own hands.

They dont need to give warnings or ask for permission either.

Mohammed   

Naxar Nugaaleed;752372 wrote:
forgot all that, no one is under the illusion that there is a singular cause of the Somali conflict, the question do you dispute the these shabaabs are the greatest evil this country faces? the killing of students graduating, the killing of children waiting for scholarship, the man-made famine that has taken the lifes of countless men, women and children. people like you are obsessed with lofty ideas of nation and territory (which is kenya is not violating because they have permission to attack these animals) but what is the significance of land with out its people. can there be the Somalia so many of you are obsessed without Somalis.

Exactly. And if you hate Al-Shabaab, then you wouldn't have a problem with what Kenya is doing.

Getting rid of Al-Shabaab or making it weaker, would make the TFG stronger and allow Somalia to recover.

What's holding us back is Al-Shabaab.

Mohammed   

Naxar Nugaaleed;752379 wrote:
Listen the worst hit areas, in fact the only places where famine was declared is shabaab controlled areas. did they cause, pretty much when you refuse outside assistance for starving people because waa "gaalo" and then refuse for these people to leave in search of sustenance at gun point, yeah they're pretty much to the cause.

What will the invasion do? first its not an invasion. two it will do one of two two things. what ever ground is wrestled from the shabaab however temporary, means food aid can reach these remote areas. or, the will further weaken the shabaab and allow the TFG to assert to assert itself into more areas. either outcome is better then the current state of affairs.

all that is beside the point: Shabaab are a threat to Somalia and Somalis, any action that weakens them is good for Somalia.

Wow, you're one of the only few people on here who speaks sense.

“The next town is Kismayo,” he said. “The troops are ready for anything. If it takes us to December they are willing to celebrate Christmas there.”

Hmmmm ,,,, and i guess most of you are happy here

Is the Kenyan army stationed in a set location or are they on the move? What is the latest news? Or is this just the Kenyan boosting style, which is second level boosting I saw in any conflict news reporting.

alshabab wax yaalahey suubineyso iney qalad yihiin oo xitaa bini aadanimada ka baxsan tahay soomalida badankooda wey isku raacsan tahay gudaha iyo dibada , balse dadka qaar in wadanka eey soo galaan ciidamada shisheeye iney fiicneyn ayey aaminsanyihiin , aniga guud ahaan in wadankeeena lagu soo xadgudbo waan necbahay , balse su'aashu waa hadii qolo halis ku ah wadankaaga amnigiisa eey kasoo duuleyso wadan aan nidaam lahayn iyo dowlad xoog badan , mar walbana qalalaase ka suubineyso guda wadanka maxaa lagu suubin .

afduubkaan ka hor alshabab dilal badan ayey ka geysatay NFD ,magaalada mandheera layiraahdo ayey madax ku dishay ciidamada kenyan ah ayey afduubatay ,wixii la afduubtoo dhanna waxa loo qaaday dhanka eey maamulaan , maxey dowlada kenya suubinaysaa si amnigeeda usugto ma waxey sugeysaa ilaa TFG eey soomaaliyoo dhan qabsato .

bal wakaas Ethiopia ama Uganda ha isku dayaan iney wabiga Nile biyahiisa hoos udhigaan ,muda gaaban ayey masar ku weerareysaa maadaama ilahii dhaqaale laga taabtay , kenya dalxiisayaasha eey wax ka heli jirtay ayaa laga taabtay , cadaankii eey ku nooleed ayaa argagax la galiyay , amnigii wadankeedaa lagu xadgudbay maxey ka fiirsataa oo u haray .

xitaa iney kenya wadankeena soo gasho alshabab ayaa ka masuul ah , kenya waligeed sooma haweysateen in ey dhul soomaali soo gasho

xitaa dadka jubada hoose iyo gado dagan qeylo kama yeereyso maadaama yaa shabaab hal mar idinka leexiyo eey ka mareyso .

hadad diido kenya micnaha waa inaad diido amisom maadaama kuligood eey u joogaan sidii loo bixin lahaa ALshabab ,

Thankful;752486 wrote:
If you want to talk logic then fine - let's forget about Al Shabaab. Is it fair to say that Somalis crossed from Somalia into Kenya and kidnapped people? If so, that is an act of war! A country is completely justified in neutralizing the threat against their nation.

If the TFG is too weak to do it and no other force can prevent people from crossing into Kenya, then Kenya has the right to take matters into their own hands.

They dont need to give warnings or ask for permission either.

I wont even waste time to reply to you

Wallahi i am ashamed to be a somali when i see people cheering for this invasion. Our great grandfathers did not fight the italians and the british so that one day our country would be invaded and occupied by others.

Shame on you guys. What has happened to the somali spirit? I don't care much for al shabab but if they fight the kenyans and any other invasion i will support 100%.

You know what's sad in all this. 20 years ago, no one would have dared entered a somali territory. Air, land or sea. This is what happens when you let qabeel and munafiqnimo rule the country. There is not one single person who has the best interest of somalia and somalis in power at the moment.

As much as i hate siad barre being from reer waqoyi, the man never would have sold our country down the gutter

As much as i hate siad barre being from reer waqoyi, the man never would have sold our country down the gutter

Siyad bare from reer woqoyi the man was born in shilaabo

Thankful   

Somali Pirate,

This is not an invasion so stop calling it this. The TFG supports this, and i'm certain most Somalis do as well. Where are all the protestors?

Our Somali spirit is stronger then ever, we know who the enemy is and know what they are doing. They used to control Mogadishu and parade around its streets. Now the leadership and most criminals have fled the city.

Mogadishu was liberated and recontruction has begun despite Al Shabaab's cowardly attacks and now slowly but surely the rest of the country will be.

Som@li   

Anything that removes this alien shayadin in Somalia has my support, Somali governmental is very week.

Shabaab must be eradicated for things to return to normal in Somalia

Laba daran mid dooro weeye, Kenya has my support. The biggest threat to Somalia's existence is from within, not a third world under devleoped neighbour country.And we must stop this fallacy, Kenya is invading SOmalia, Internaional law and SH1t. Somalia if it was a functioning state would have done the same if its national interest were compromised.

Som@li one thing the icu were very moderate compared to the Shabaab of today Alshabaab came back on steroids because of the Ethiopian invasion Muqaawamo faction turned into Alshabaab Extremer than ever. The thing is will it solve the issue is kenya capable in defeating Alshabaab do they have the man power do they have the courage do they have what it takes to fight a long guerrilla war with Alshabaab till the day of today Alshabaab still carries out attacks in and around Mogadisho a place that supposed to be controlled by the TFG and Amisom.

Som@li   

^You giving Al Shabaab more than they deserve, yes, they turn more voilenty after the Ethiopians came, and the Shabaab had a bigger wider support among Somalis then, till they started killing Somalis in masses, and starved to death thousands, many Somalis supported this violent group without understanding them, and their barbaric nature, and fall into the emotional trap, "another country is invading us".

Believe me, there will not be no more guerrilla fights if these guys face brute force,their monster leaders hung on street poles, and I believe this the time. cut the head of the snake, problem solved!

Somalia like many other African countries torn by civil wars can be fixed by brute force, like the Nigerian intervention in Sierra Leone.

I agree , I don't believe though Kenya has what it takes. and of course their goal is not to fix the Somali problem, but secure their national interest.

The Zack   

Som@li;752669 wrote:
Anything that removes this alien shayadin in Somalia has my support, Somali governmental is very week.

Shabaab must be eradicated for things to return to normal in Somalia

Laba daran mid dooro weeye, Kenya has my support. The biggest threat to Somalia's existence is from
within
, not a third world under devleoped neighbour country.And we must stop this fallacy, Kenya is invading SOmalia, Internaional law and SH1t. Somalia if it was a functioning state would have done the same if its national interest were compromised.

Well said! Aside from the "omg we have been invaded" nonsense, we all know that Kenya is doing the right thing. Period!