Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Nobody cares!

Oops, just saw LST's post. This is what I get for skimming.

Broke my heart though. I can, maybe, for just a few seconds, understand if it's an adult - but a child? How does a heart get that cold?

Ok, I have a confession and some guilt. Today I saw a lady on the floor (didn't see her fall). More than ten people rushed to help her. I quickly scanned and saw that she was breathing, able to sit up, no bleeding, and she was talking coherently - so I left! I justified it by saying that I was late for an appointment, she seemed fine, and there were a lot of people helping her - and they had cellphones which I didn't.

I feel really bad now. I KNOW I won't ever reach that stage - but....

you should be ashamed. you saw a frail old lady and didnt think to help. that tells me you're no different from the immoral chinese whose love and worship of materalism has made them morally bankrupt.

NGONGE   

Femme has finally become a drama queen. Brings a tear to me eyes to see the young ones develop at such a rate. Ah, where did the years go?

Aaliyyah   

A friend showed me this clip, it is sooo heartbreaking..bt i guess everyone nowadays is scared to be involved,, like what if they get blamed in someway or the other marka dadki naxariisti way ka luntay..

as for u walking away when u see some other 10 ppl helping someone it is fine, what would one more person do differently? not muchhh..bt its good to step up when someone needs your help, but it is easier said than done I guess...balayo ayaad ka biqi iyo wax daran in adiga logu raaco..wa aduun gadoomay..

salaam

lol@Ngonge.

As for Alpha, I said the same thing to myself. But I couldn't help chuckling when reading the words 'morally bankrupt' and 'materialistic' and seeing Kanye as your avatar.

Aaliyah - I did a quick assessment and left when I saw she was fine and had a lot of people helping her. But who knows what justifications were running through those people's minds.