Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Would you marry an ex-convict?

Would you ever marry an ex-convict assuming they were honest and straightforward about it. If they haven't been convicted for murder, rape but for minor convictions things like drug dealing etc. and they seem to turned their lifes around now and are decent men holding good jobs. If they are sincere a genuine person, honest, loving and is everything you always wanted in a man and they repented would you overlook their past.

We are living in the 21st century and alot of men have criminal records or been to jail in the past.

he might be better than someone who has been on the right path his whole life

and once you get married and have children, and go through ups and downs

that person might go bonanza and start doing everything wrong in the book

while the ex convict has retired and ready for a fresh start.

Juxa   

Alot of men may have criminal records but is that the best way to start a new life? what would your parents think? do they approve?

I think everyone deserves a second chance, depending on the crime he committed, you should think very carefully before embarking on a life changing decision like that.

good luck

nemo   

Bisinka what? Why did all the decent men die in an explosion or something? I believe if u find 1 decent guy there are 100s of other more decent men out there. Rely on Allah and leave the criminals for criminals. Yes people deserve second chance of course that doesnt mean u got to low ur standards dee Its like when girls go for reverts all of a sudden their standards fall so low just so he is muslim dunna why they its like they never saw a muslim guy before.

But good luck if ur in that situation ;)

Bluelicious;752090 wrote:

We are living in the 21st century and alot of men have criminal records or been to jail in the past.

Less men went to jail in the 20th century?

Juxa   

^^ qodqodida dhaaf

I would personally steer clear from criminals and bankrupt men! if you can do a background check baan dadka kula taliyaa

NGONGE   

I'm actually surprised that you would find a convict who is free to propose to you. The Somali way is for convicts to go home and marry prettier, younger and less judgemental girls than those found in the West. Who says crime doesn't pay, huh? :D

NGONGE   

^^ Maya. These days even "other" convicts go to Somalia to marry young, pretty and fully jilbaabed girls. Wax fahan. :P

nemo   

NGONGE;752215 wrote:
I'm actually surprised that you would find a convict who is free to propose to you. The Somali way is for convicts to go home and marry prettier, younger and less judgemental girls than those found in the West. Who says crime doesn't pay, huh?
:D

Man that sounds a good deal....do u think somali girls are offered that as well? ;)

^I don't go to a wedding where the groom and the bride are not seated in the same room. In any case, the number of Abu whatever marrying local Somali girl is negligible.