Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed

Kenya has my full support

Mohammed   

I can't believe there are Somalis who are opposed to what Kenya is doing.

So bloody what if they've entered the country. At least now some army are doing something about al-shabaab. The Somali government already said there aren't enough troops from the AU to help them defeat al-shabaab.

Would you honestly like the situation to stay the same? In which the Somali government can only control Mogadishu and Al-shabaab can control most of the south of the country and kidnap people in Kenya. Whether it's aid workers or tourists? And preventing Aid from getting into famine hit spots in South Somalia?

At least now a real army can wipe out those cockroaches and attempt to get rid of them and then the Somali government can attempt to take control of the south, Do you honestly think Kenya is going to occupy the south of Somalia? Of course not, international law wouldn't allow them.

So in the meantime, show some support to them and inshallah they can wipe out the disease that is al-shabaab once and for all.

The civil war is over. There isn't fighting between clans. The only thing preventing aid workers from feeding Somalis suffering from famine in South Somalia and Somalia recovering and getting back on it's feet and having a functional government is al-shabaab.

nemo   

Jacaylbaro;751961 wrote:
How about you invite Ethiopia too ,,, so that they come in and fight Ashabab ??

Yup agreed and while we at it lets invite every crook African country. Heck let the Kenyan president be Somalia's president as well and Somalia can become a state of Kenya. ****** Zoomalis.

Mayaani   

No outside intervention deal with al shabaab or give up because Kenya dirty job will not be beneficial to you brother or anyone who dreaming Kenya will clean Al shabaab then everything will be rose and dandy. My brotherly advice to all Somalis will be work for peace and have faith each other.

ailamos   

Jacaylbaro;751961 wrote:
How about you invite Ethiopia too ,,, so that they come in and fight Ashabab ??

I guess you propose Kenya just put its territorial integrity aside and swallow the past three incursions and future ones as well, no? Since they're already getting a flood of Somali refugees, why shouldn't they tolerate kidnappings of tourists as well? :D

nemo   

I can't believe there are Somalis who support Kenya's invasion of Somalia. Shocked indeed balaayo jin ku qaada tay iyo Kenya

nemo   

lol I know I shouldn't be surprised but every turn im like nah it can't get worst but it does. I should quite while im a head and forget Somali politics all together. I could also pray for all the old generation to die quickly so we can pick up the pieces left by them ;(

Tnx great legacy they left us with; now we got to deal with Kenyans. Boo

Thankful   

Xaaji Xunjuf;752009 wrote:
Why are you surprised there were Somalis who supported Ethiopia's invasion

I didn't see you protest when the secessionist government you support called in Ethiopians to fight in Sool last year.

At least 13 people have died in a clash between Somalis and Ethiopian forces who had crossed the border, village elders told the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10140805

SOMALILAND: Ethiopian troops clash with local militia

Comments (69)

HARGEISA (Somalilandpress) — At least thirteen people were killed and over thirty wounded when Ethiopian troops based in the town of Buhodle clashed with armed tribal militia.

http://somalilandpress.com/somaliland-ethiopian-troops-clash-with-local-militia-15767

Why didn't you or your enclave condemn this action?

That was a border clash by the way it was not sool it was the togdheer buhoodle region and the Ethiopians were pushed back to their border no one supported that. By the way what does that have to do with this topic

Johnny B   

Lest one deeply harbours a blind support for the terror group of AL-SHABA / AL-QAIDA , we all know that neither Kenya nor Ethiopia are in political/social/ economical position to INVADE Somalia.

This incursion aims to weaken the already weakened terror group and thanks to this incursion the days of al-qaida terrorists in south Somalia will be shorter.than otherwise.

There is a difference between an incursion and an invation.

Johnny B;752087 wrote:
Lest one deeply harbours a blind support for the terror group of AL-SHABA / AL-QAIDA , we all know that neither Kenya nor Ethiopia are in political/social/ economical position to INVADE Somalia.

This incursion aims to weaken the already weakened terror group and thanks to this incursion the days of al-qaida terrorists in south Somalia will be shorter.than otherwise.

There is a difference between an incursion and an invation.

If you are under impression AMISOM was successful, you must have taken into account that it was an occupying force not an incursion. How do you see a temporary incursion being successful in anyway other than giving AS legitimacy?