Jacaylbaro

17th October - Xuska Maalinta Mujaahidiintii SNM

I think this is a day to remember those of you old enough  to remember how we fought against all odds. Against the military junta of the late general  afweyne.  When our bravest generals and colonels  did what most thought is impossible to fight a regime. Which gets 100  million dollars  in military aid from the Pentagon Ronald reagon at that time. But we said we don't care if you are funded by gorbajov or Stalin or Ronald reagon. Afweyne will not rule our land. To all the fallen soldiers ilaahay ha idin naxariisto. For the next generation ogow Somaliland xoriyadeedu la iskamakeen siin  cudud iyo dagaal iyo rasaas bay ku timi. Calanka maanta lahadhsanayo. Jamacadaha maanta laga qalinjabinayo. Ganacsiga sida xawliga usocda. Dharka  quruxda badan eh la xidhanyahay. Daaraha dadku  dhisteen wa mahad ilaahay.

• Thanks 3

I think he is in Somaliland probably  working with president muuse biixis  his staff wasaarada warfaafinta. Or perhaps he joined the private section. Ama hayadihi bu iska eryanaya mashaaricdi. Or perhaps he became a song writer for xidigaha geeska  he was a fan of heblayaa fiiska iyo wadnahay dhagleh.

• Like 1

Mujahid  adam  selebaan Magubte.

Mujahid Xaashi  diiriye lixle ninkanoogu adag from buuraha sheikh to badda cas  eeh berbera. Ilahoow ku naxariiso. Alla maxa ina rag naga dhintay. Alla maxananusalaat janazatukanay

That's when we said in 1983 SNM wa wadda lixle the commander in chief Axmed maxammad maxamuud siilaanyo. In diredhabe we called him ninka magaca dheer leh eeh inglishta iyo amxarigabayaqana. Somaliland shall be free either by hook or by crook.

He was our big time king johnny  1911

• Thanks 1

Precisely  it's a contract  for our people  to our people that the struggle  we started in 1961 mujahid  xassan kayd walanwal  1961  to the other mujahid maxammad ali  1979 afaraad. It's a continuation of a struggle  we can even go as as far 1884 to 1888 berbera when the mad mullah came to Somaliland and went to sultan diiriye with his saalixya order and said I saw Englishmen in berbera and  sultan  diiriye replayed so what there were Greeks there before and Turks. I am also honered  that president Muuse biixi abdi  called for that the people of Somaliland  should  honer our important days such as  27 may  6 April  17 oktober 31 may  26 june 18 may. These are all important days to the history of our nation. And it makes me happy  that we have a leader that reflects our very own struggle  we started in 1979 SNM and ended with Somalilands independence or re  independence of our lost statehood sovereignty when we forged a union  with the koonfurans. Long live the holy republic of Somaliland and may Allah rest the soul of our  fallen soldiers.

• Thanks 1