Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

All of you hating on Faroole

Somalia   

I've read some threads on Faroole, not very good, centred around clan warfare etc.

This is a politician with skills not seen in a long time, he's so brilliant tribal leaders aka/or MPs from the south of the country told President Sheikh Shariif to be careful when they meet.

The man has turned Puntland into a worldwide known administration.

You can hate brilliancy but you can also respect it.

Ban Ki Moon - UN Secretary General, Sheikh Shariif - President of Somalia and Ahmet Davutoğlu - Foreign Minister of Turkey

46106_393706139057_92302299057_4103890_2

President Saleh of Yemen

Farole_Salah21.jpg

Prime Minister of Libya in Tripoli, Libya

Madaxweynaha_Puntland___Wasiirka_arrimah

Too many to name, you take a pick. ;)

shir9.jpg

Congressmen Donald Payne

Faroole_Payne.jpg

US Senator visits Bosaso

farool2.jpg

US Ambassador to Djibouti

Farole_Swan.JPG

All of this didn't happen by itself. The people of SL should hire me, to fulfil your dreams of statehood, you are doing it all wrong.

This is statehood right here, without even trying, no protests, no whining, no bickering, just keeping it cool and taking one step at a time.

nemo   

Is the oday Faroole going to leave any time soon? The oday is confused and doesn't know where his priorities is, he should leave for the greater of Somalia.

Someone is playing a prank on me...Im 100% sure I replied to this topic already and now my comments were deleted or something. Not happy Jane!

lool you can shake hands With who ever you want but we know what faroole did to the Garowe Clan enclave

He Called his own Kin the ssc folks terrorists

He shelled the Maakhir Folks in Galgala

He shelled an entire neighborhood to capture one Guy in garsoor Galkacyo

Elders and Influential people in the enclave being gunned down everyday

He Annihilated the raascaseer Folks

Clan clashes in Qardho Bari region

He deports the Somalis From the O'gaden from the Enclave and Calls them people who are only Somalis by Tongue

I have to say Faroole Umadi Puntland wada lahayd wu is nacsiiyey

Carafaat   

Reality is that Puntland without Maakhir, SSC, Golgodob, Ras Caseyr is equal to a small sub- sub- sub-clan family plagued bioy internal violance, intrigue's, assasinations and weak institutions like the PIS run like a small family business.

Carafaat   

Reality is that Puntland without Maakhir, SSC, Golgodob, Ras Caseyr is equal to a small sub- sub- sub-clan family plagued bioy internal violance, intrigue's, assasinations and weak institutions like the PIS run like a small family business.

Ofcourse this can be considered as negative critism, then you can always look at the nice pictures Faroole has produced and close your eyes for reality.

Somalia   

Carafaat;751848 wrote:

Ofcourse this can be considered as negative critism, then you can always look at the nice pictures Faroole has produced and close your eyes for reality.

Puntland without those stated is still a huge place considering how "sub-sub-sub" the clan is.

The PIS is the most powerful organization in Puntland and the most organized and disciplined in the whole of Somalia. Its funding comes straight of an Aircraft carrier in the Gulf of Aden in other words, the US pays them.

Faroole tried to break it up but it didn't work, in fact, he never knew what sort of equipment they were using and you'd be hard to find a picture of them but they either wear desert camouflage uniforms or they are dar cad.

At least know your stuff, if these men were allowed to be used in Laascaanood it wouldn't take long to capture the city. Ask people of the PIS and they'll tell you.

Here's one picture 600_ap_puntland_100819.jpg

Xaaji Xunjuf;751796 wrote:
lool you can shake hands With who ever you want but we know what faroole did to the Garowe Clan enclave

He Called his own Kin the ssc folks terrorists

He shelled the Maakhir Folks in Galgala

He shelled an entire neighborhood to capture one Guy in garsoor Galkacyo

Elders and Influential people in the enclave being gunned down everyday

He Annihilated the raascaseer Folks

Clan clashes in Qardho Bari region

He deports the Somalis From the O'gaden from the Enclave and Calls them people who are only Somalis by Tongue

I have to say Faroole Umadi Puntland wada lahayd wu is nacsiiyey

As if the other ones weren't bad, you lost me on that one. You are the ones helping Ethiopia steal their oil and you have the nerve to say anything at all?

Somalia   

Abdul;751890 wrote:
Why would Faroole try to break up the PIS -are they not working for him as the leader of Puntland?

The PIS' role is to find enemy combatants, they don't get involved in Puntland's conflicts with neighbours.

They work for him but he tried to change it, so people had to intervene.

It's like Obama taking office only to find out the truth and play along with the game.