Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Mudug: Galmudug and Golgodob siging cooperation agreement

Carafaat   

A positive step towards uniting the region of Mudug under one Governance structure. Will North-Galkacyo soon joins this cooperation?

While mr faroole is chilling in kenya and other african capitals a new administration is moving into galkacyo I wonder if duke would join the goldogob and galmudug joint venture politically it might be a better alternative.

Will the north galkacyo community fully accept the new galkacyo accord. As we all know Faroole's Puntland has no future and nothing to offer or secure the north Galkacyo folks gagaab wanted to declare his own fiefdom in north galkacyo before. And that's where the new Alliance of Goldogob Galmudug and other Communities in galkacyo came together to find a long lasting solution for the long divided city of galkacyo.

That's why they are looking else where to find a better life, faroole turned the garowe clan enclave into a regional state that only looks after the interest of the certain communities based only in the garowe region which marginalized all the other clans of the enclave even the pirate money is not shared equally Among the Clans of Puntland.

Thankful   

Lol, the title of this thread should not start with Mudug but rather LONDON: Galmudug and Golgodob siging cooperation agreement

I will give this 'meeting' credence when it actually takes place in Somalia.

Also, I suspect there is a clear reason why it took place in London.

Somalia   

Thankful;751783 wrote:
Lol, the title of this thread should not start with Mudug but rather
LONDON
: Galmudug and Golgodob siging cooperation agreement

I will give this 'meeting' credence when it actually takes place in Somalia.

Also, I suspect there is a clear reason why it took place in London.

Thinking the exact same thing.