Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Women who rape and take men's sperm finally caught

Abtigiis   

This was a big story in Harare when I was there. People wondered whether it was true or just a fiction. Now, it seems Police finally have managed to catch the culprit women. Read the story below:

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/news-6266-Were+just+hookers+female+rapist+trio/news.aspx

But the comments from readers is lol-inducing. Like this one who argues that men cannot be biologically raped. It seems a foolish comment from the surface but clearly he has a point.

I am still of the opinion that a man cannot be raped by a woman, biologically speaking. A man gives his consent the moment he gets an erection. If he is not interested, it simply wont rise up to the occasion. So where there is an erection there is consent. So lets not waste our time and resources on these men rape cases and concentrate on solving the real cases of men who are raping minors and women.

:D :D :D

Abtigiis   

Local resident Nkululeko Ndlovu said: "People should be given a chance to see these people. We want to know what they were doing with the semen."

Garnaqsi   

Abtigiis;751501 wrote:
I am still of the opinion that a man cannot be raped by a woman, biologically speaking.
A man gives his consent the moment he gets an erection. If he is not interested, it simply wont rise up to the occasion. So where there is an erection there is consent.
So lets not waste our time and resources on these men rape cases and concentrate on solving the real cases of men who are raping minors and women.

:D

I don't know whether I should, but I've found that pretty funny. Anyway, it's called 'reflex arousal' -- female victims get it too. Certain parts of our body are programmed to make a physical response to external stimuli regardless of the emotional state of the person.

Abtigiis   

C&H,

In numbers, they reported! Yes, the men did report and it was a big talking matter for some time. just look at the number of condemns they had when they were caught. It tells you that the number of victims over a period of three years is big. Big politicians were talking about it and victims were giving their stories to the newspapers.

Me and our driver was coming from Gweru to Harare and the guy kept on buying chicken, wood, some other stuff on the road and it was getting dark. I urged him to stop stopping by and drive us faster so that we reach Harare before the sun sets. To which he jokingly replied," shamwari (friend in shona), you know Zimbabwe is a peaceful country and there is no risk of roberry on the road. The worst that can happen to us is to be rapped by women, which I personally don't mind". :D :D I also think few men actually mind if they are raped by women. What matters is whether the rapists are astethically acceptable or not! Again, as the reader commented above erection is tantamount to consent. :D In 2008 and 2009, the economy was really bad (hyperinflation) and it was normal for people to ask for lift from people driving by.

Ngonge, two other comments I found funny are the one who goes legalistic and says that "our law doesn't prohibit raping men as it doesn't mention it, and therefore these women cannot be charged". Posessing condems, filled or empty, is not a criminal act he argues. The other one is the one who is replying to a women commenter abusing her that she doesn't know anything about men anatomy if she thinks men cannot be raped and tells her that is why her husband goes to prostitutes.

Abtigiis   

update on the matter...

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/NEWS-6287-Female+‘rapists’+part+of+syndicate+police/NEWS.aspx

And a funny comment from one woman defending the girls:

"In my lifetime i am yet to see a man who can fill half a condom with semen. unless it was all mixed together. "

124 men raped in 11 days. It is a serious national crisis.

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/news-6066-124%20raped%20in%2011%20days%20police/news.aspx

NGONGE   

Saalax;751646 wrote:
Are Zimbabwean women that sex deprived.

Read the story, saaxib. Nothing to do with being sex deprived. It's a business, of sorts. :D

p.s.

A&T, if you're going to get raped by a woman, Africa would be the last place you would want. You might not burn in hell but burn you probably will.