Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

IslamExposed.Com

Isra   

Salam

More than anger i feel pity for u. I am not going to bash u, but u need to explain ur self clearly.I did go to the website,simply its the work of an angry child.

I swear to u , u'll never be able to change the mind of a muslim that as faith(iman) in allah and all his prophets.

May allah help on the final day.

Peace

A little advice MR. Expose. if you really want to destroy Islam, the only way you can get that done is to destroy God. Good luck and lt me know how you are doing.

Besides those or pictures of Shi'a and that is what they are Shi'a they are not muslims so get your facts right before you post them. because of your ignorance you have made Allah your enemy so ask of his forgivenes

Asalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabaraktu

I urge all the Muslim brothers and sisters reading this message to join that website and defend our religion...its our duty as Muslims to do so...

Ma'Salaama

Allah warned us of people like these ediots that made the site this person just posted. I thought they were just taking shots at Islam but when these ediots talked about Allah I was shocked. It made me mad to see these ediots talk about god like that. But we have to not let anger over power our thinking. Because what they want is to nake us angry. Because Allah is so mercifull because surely he could have destroyed them but he let them talk and write whatever they want for a while. And as we all know this world is very short. And the day of Ressurection will surely come.

This is Surat Al-Qiyamat so that those that posted IslamExposed.com on this forum. DO know whats comming. And for us Muslims as a reminder Enjoy

Surah 75. The Rising Of The Dead, Resurrection

1. I do call to witness the Resurrection Day;

2. And I do call to witness the self-reproaching spirit: (Eschew Evil).

3. Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones?

4. Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers.

5. But man wishes to do wrong (even) in the time in front of him.

6. He questions: "When is the Day of Resurrection?"

7. At length, when the sight is dazed,

8. And the moon is buried in darkness.

9. And the sun and moon are joined together,-

10. That Day will Man say: "Where is the refuge?"

11. By no means! No place of safety!

12. Before thy Lord (alone), that Day will be the place of rest.

13. That Day will Man be told (all) that he put forward, and all that he put back.

14. Nay, man will be evidence against himself,

15. Even though he were to put up his excuses.

16. Move not thy tongue concerning the (Qur'an) to make haste therewith.

17. It is for Us to collect it and to promulgate it:

18. But when We have promulgated it, follow thou its recital (as promulgated):

19. Nay more, it is for Us to explain it (and make it clear):

20. Nay, (ye men!) but ye love the fleeting life,

21. And leave alone the Hereafter.

22. Some faces, that Day, will beam (in brightness and beauty);-

23. Looking towards their Lord;

24. And some faces, that Day, will be sad and dismal,

25. In the thought that some back-breaking calamity was about to be inflicted on them;

26. Yea, when (the soul) reaches to the collar-bone (in its exit),

27. And there will be a cry, "Who is a magician (to restore him)?"

28. And he will conclude that it was (the Time) of Parting;

29. And one leg will be joined with another:

30. That Day the Drive will be (all) to thy Lord!

31. So he gave nothing in charity, nor did he pray!-

32. But on the contrary, he rejected Truth and turned away!

33. Then did he stalk to his family in full conceit!

34. Woe to thee, (O men!), yea, woe!

35. Again, Woe to thee, (O men!), yea, woe!

36. Does man think that he will be left uncontrolled, (without purpose)?

37. Was he not a drop of sperm emitted (in lowly form)?

38. Then did he become a leech-like clot; then did ((Allah)) make and fashion (him) in due proportion.

39. And of him He made two sexes, male and female.

40. Has not He, (the same), the power to give life to the dead?

Translation By Abdullah Yusuf Ale may Allah Bless him. If any of you want to check out the rest of the quran in english here's the link

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/SURAI.HTM

Assalamu Alaykum

Hibo   

Subxanallah "ISLAMEXPOSED" what the hell? You just have to always, always show the negative side of Islam and half of those picture are not prober Islamic practices, know your facts like someone said before rolleyes.gif

Salaamz

Originally posted by Yusufaddie:

Besides those or pictures of Shi'a and that is what they are Shi'a they are not muslims so get your facts right before you post them. because of your ignorance you have made Allah your enemy so ask of his forgivenes

Yusuf,

I'm really disappointed that you've shifted this to Shi'as' problem. I've seen these pictures and they are showing no more than the struggle of Palestinians with the Jewish people. It's not a barbarianism to take up guns and fight for your freedom and that's what these pictures simply represent. They want us to beleive it's uncivilised to achieve your course with a gun, even if it's impossible to achieve it with a peaceful means.

A brother posted some harrowing images of Palestinians tortured by the Jewish on somalinet a few weeks ago...And I bet those horrific pictures would be acceptable to them. Anyway, the founders of the site are Jewish! Didn't you notice that?

I think we shouldn't give this site more than it deserves and it shouldn't make us uncomfortable as to condemn one of our own creed. It's always healthy to consider challenges to our opinion and belief cause, if we don't do that, it will be held as a dead creed, not a living truth.

Isra   

Salam

Machaivelli ur right bro tis a site run by jew who claim to be atheist and freethinkers.

There is actually a christianityexposed.com

Anyways i agree with u, on not wasting time on them they're just puffing smoke.

Peace

[This message has been edited by Isra (edited 12-30-2001).]

Buubto   

Asalaamu Caleykum Wr Wb

Subxaana laah

Listen up mr islam expose watever ur name is, don’t come this trash in our forum. We all know that isn’t wat islam is all about many ppl tried to destroy this blessed religion since first it is being introduced till now, but did they succeed? No & that is the way it will remain. Plz visit other islam sides to get clear view about Islam. www.islamway.com www.islamcity.com www.ahlusunna.org www.islamseek.com

unixguru   

Cool pictures...

Its Allah that guilds people to Islam, or misguides them to shirk and kufr...

Exposed can say whatever he/she wants about Islam, but they will pay dearly...So let them wait '...we too will wait with you’.

MAcha how can i say the shi'a are my brethren when they believe that ALi R was the last nabi? and besides Allah says let not your hands harm yourselves. these pictures depicts people remembering the suffering on the day of Karbala, when the "muslims" killed the Prophet's Family in cold blood and you want me to support them. The palestinian issue only came about because of the palestinians themselves. Has not Allah said clearly if we do his work he layed out for us, never will the kaafir be over us? for years it has been going on we muslims do nothing just start pointing fingers and wait for someone to do something instead we do ourselves. We are all judges and commentators, but never workers. And MR. Exposed why don't you post about the christian atrocities like the slave trade? would you like those stroies? to date there has never been a more atrocious event like the trans atlantc slave trade which started in the name of cristian expansion.

Jaber   

Islam exposed!!

Give me a frigging break!.....Another piece of what the Christian+Jewish+Atheist propaganda machine is pumping out since 911,So you have finally gathered together to excute Islam once and for all!?

I knew you poeple were upto no good,ever since you received the green light from ur superiors to attack what you call a "Barbaric religion",I must be from another planet?

Look who's talking?...Pointing the finger?

Thanks to the Christian religion we have had to major world wars!.The Hulocost,The Knights of Malta(currently known as the KKK) who so openly preach Christianity and peace for whites!..Oh Uh ,Did I forget the "Crusaders?".The froces of King Richard the Lion heart and others,who massacred by the thousands,looted innocent Muslims in the name of the lord Jesus Christ!!?

They even drank blood and celebrated the killing of poor Civilians.

Don't give me that "Hollier than Thou",Civilized crap you fool the niave masses with.

Speaking of Civilizations,it is mystifying how you could be so ignorant and contemptious of a civilazation that intellectually nourished your so-called western civilazation,this western civilazation had no idea of hygiene!.Philip The Second of Spain,the most powerful man in Europe at the time,had to throw out his excrement through window because there were no toilets lol.The Caliph of Cordoba had as modern as any of todays best Mansions.

Those Bedwin tribes and because of "Islam" have created one of the most glorious civilazations in the history of mankind,introduced to us the habit of daily "Bath",Algebra,Astronomy,Medicine,Modern Commercial practices,Chemistry,Eye-Glasses,Trigonomity,our Numerical system with its Number Zero,Beautiful poetry,Philosophers& Great Travelers(they transleted and preserved for Humanity,the works of Plato and Aristotle).The word "Admiral" and its military implications,the concept of Knighthood,the concept of family integration,and,many other things.

What I saw in those pictures,is not Islam,but,a group of self-proclamied Islamist who intrepret the Islamic religion to fit their own cultural values,the excution of that poor woman is nothing short of a genocide,I can sit here and preach about Islam until sun up and you will still be unconvinced there is an aaya in the holy Quran(" Wa Gacalna fii Wuguuhihm qaashaawatan fa hum laa yubsiroon")

Instead of displaying the pictures of people who are prosecuted in a distant land,why not bless us with the pictures of Mr.Bush's 140 victoms,one of them was a grandma of aged 67!!