Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Awkward conversation with Ali Khalif Galaydh

Somalia   

Well, it's obvious you are all closet qabilists with huge grievances just like this man. But let the thread stay so outsiders can read this.

uchi   

Clannish much Somalia? Honestly you are an educated young man, you shouldn't be typing this sort of rubbish.

Somalia   

What the hell, how am I the clannish person?!1 The man rejected our "intellectual" conversation because he was clannish and I exposed him nice and good. It's that type of mentality (obviously possessed by many here) that I am fighting.

I have my work cut out for me.

Malika   

^Lol..its funnier when the kid clam to be not a clannist, whilst accusing 'a whole people to be of no principle' based on one man's action in 1980..., worse was when he claimed that atleast Baidao was known by WHO, UN etc..subhanallah, waxaad modeeysaa baa waa wax laguu fanoo garashadaasu!

I dont know which one is worse the accused or the accuser..oh well! go figure..lol

Somalia   

No one mentioned qabiil you intellectual midgets. But I like how you guys bring it up to defend such a thief, he stole from a project which could have provided jobs even during the civil war, up to $25 MILLION DOLLARS.

@Malika

I definitely stand behind that statement, it's the truth, you can't even argue with it.

AYOUB   

Nin dhan bey rabaan iney waqtigiisa dhumiyaan markaasuu ku leeyahay wuxuu diidey inuu ka hadlo magaalooyinkan Galkacyo, Burtinle and Balibusle., maxaa laga hadli oo uu ka oran lahaa magaalooyinka, war anagaa wax aragney, waxan waalni ka badan walllaahi

Lol@nuune They are "cities". :)

If you wanted Galaydh to talk, this how it is done kiddo... well allegedly.

http://www.togane.org/index.php/extended/a_candid_interview_with_dr_ali_khaleef_galaydh/

Malika   

^Even the eloquent Togane had to tip toe around the said man - I now understand why this kid couldnt confront the man when he had the chance but choose to come here to calacaal..., rageedi baan oraani lahaa if he came telling us how he has confronted the man..but alas! kulaha I mentioned some towns....lol

Somalia, as for the Baidoa being more known then Las canood - I will give it to you, as I would never want any other town or city in Somalia to have gone through what Baidoa and its residents went through...Now walk with pride.

Somalia;750781 wrote:
No one mentioned qabiil
you intellectual midgets
. But I like how you guys bring it up to defend such a thief, he stole from a project which could have provided jobs even during the civil war, up to $25 MILLION DOLLARS.

@Malika

I definitely stand behind that statement, it's the truth, you can't even argue with it.

This is the third time I have seen you use "you this, you that" kind of insults on this forum. In case you are not aware of the rules, you are not allowed to insult one single nomad on this webste. You have every right to give you opinion, but please avoid the useless personal attacks.

caydarus   

Somalia;750612 wrote:
Of course my friend was disrespectful
, this is the man who got elected because he promised to return money he stole in the 1980s from a sugar factory project, a man with no principles just like his people who trade their dignity for a few dollars!

Oh you hit the nile on the head, the so call SSC PPL have sale their dignity for SNM and Faroole so "what a shame"!!?