Sign in to follow this  
Wiil Cusub

magaaladda Laascaanood iyo soo dhaweyn diiran oo uu kala kulmay

Somalia   

Laascaanood is such an underdeveloped city. It's on par with Baidoa but at least the WFP, WHO and the UN know about that city...:(

They need to gain some principles.

A_Khadar   

Siiraanyo visited LA and nothing to argue against of that, but the news is missing fact which his visit was accompany with 50 tech armor vihecles for his security of the quick trip. And basically the city was deserted since every street was occuppied by his militia.

Again, what is all the fuss from the successionists.. Did u had a doubt that your militia already occupied the city.

Thankful   

I think this visit was a good thing for Somalia's unity. Especially for the international community to see.

The secessionists hurt themselves again because the pictures show that Siilaanyo had more security and militia dressed in military uniforms than citizens of Laascaanood coming out and supporting. The Puntland government was smart to protest the surprise and quick visit, as it will bring more attention to how little support the Hargeysa admin has.

Can you imagine if the streets were full with supporters?

That would have clearly shown that the citizens agreed with secessionism.

In simplest terms: where is everyone?

first good Mr. Silaanyo, I think we all remember what happened last time mr kaahin visited, but it all PR, no substance, no dialogue with a local people which what mr silaanyo needs to focus on. Also, in a city of 100k+, its not hard find 30 supporters as those pics clearly show.

Mustafe   

As much of a hardcore S/lander I am, I must confess that something is a miss with the whole business of trying to force reer sool on Somaliland. It kinda hurts to say this in so public a fashion, but as they say the truth shall set you free, lol.

Naxar Nugaaleed;750810 wrote:
Also, in a city of 100k+, its not hard find 30 supporters as those pics clearly show.

A while ago, you said Riyaayle forced out 55k+ from LA. The numbers just don't add up.

Abdul   

The people of ssc will decide their fate soon and those who seek to force them into something they are not interested will soon be holding the shorter end of the stick.

AfricaOwn;750879 wrote:
A while ago, you said Riyaayle forced out 55k+ from LA. The numbers just don't add up.

I said nothing of the kind Africa, that being said, you shouldn't down play the displacement caused by Somaliland