Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

When the Boss is a Woman

Tuujiye   

lol@ Zack... Axmed Ina Jaad nin la baxay qashin waa dhaafay kaas abti...

Duqa to answer ur Question, I HATE FEMALE BOSS OVER THE AGE 45!

why? because asbaxdoo ayaa hada gacanta ku qabsatay meel xagaan ah.. "nacalad haku dhacdo" saan u dhaheenay sidii in aan anagaba waayeel nahnay, "N" dii ayaa naga dhamaatay......

Wareer Badanaa!!!

The Zack   

Val xaasidsanaa :D, resign kulahaa... No I will just endure the mental pain, hopefully it will make sense to me to report to the opposite gender.:)

Tuujiye LOL so u don't like any woman that is older than as your boss? 45ka waan fahanay.

20 days to go, people! We shall see how this goes.

The Zack;750726 wrote:
^Qashiin fooqul qashiin, qashiinimada meesha kala bax. And please think of your lovely mom and sisters when you are bad-mouthing women in general. They bleed twice kulahaa.. yaa u sheega if it wasn't that "bleeding", your sorry *** wouldn't have been brought to this world.

war i not bad mouth any1, i say the bleeding makes them emotional, so they r not good leading but good for taking care of home.

Juxa   

Zack whilst female bosses feel they have alot to prove regarding their leadership and have to deal with tacbaan men, hadana most are hands on and appreciate good work. As I said one of my bosses waa islaan qafiif qabta, she appreciates hard work and says well done (obviously anigu i am exceptionally good at my job:) ), with the rest you learn to deal with it. I would say lady bosses are tough on women employees, dont know why tho.

having said that, anigu i would fire you on the first day, just si aan murqahayga dadka utuso, yacni example baan kaa dhigi lahaa, in this case waaba istaahishaa for holding wrong perceptions about women and their abilities to lead.

The Zack   

Juxa;751001 wrote:
Zack whilst female bosses feel they have alot to prove regarding their leadership and have to deal with tacbaan men, hadana most are hands on and appreciate good work. As I said one of my bosses waa islaan qafiif qabta, she appreciates hard work and says well done (obviously anigu i am exceptionally good at my job:) ), with the rest you learn to deal with it. I would say lady bosses are tough on women employees, dont know why tho.

having said that, anigu i would fire you on the first day, just si aan murqahayga dadka utuso, yacni example baan kaa dhigi lahaa, in this case waaba istaahishaa for holding wrong perceptions about women and their abilities to lead.

Loooooooool@I would fire you on the first day, Aggah! Just what I was thinking! Haweeney hakaa sareeyso dhibkeedey leedahay : D

Seriously though, I have seen women reporting to women and the reportees were being bossed around for sure. Not sure why they do that. Adiga yes ma'am-ta ugu dadaal qoftan kaa sareeyso anigu my plan is to add lots of emoticons and smiley faces to the emails I send to my new "boss" .

NGONGE   

^^ Adeer wax maqal dee, women are mad. Why are you trying to get your head round something that could never be explained? Just do your job and take whatever strange things come your way (as long as you accept they are mad, you will be able to cope easier with their actions).

The Zack;751032 wrote:
Loooooooool@I would fire you on the first day, Aggah! Just what I was thinking! Haweeney hakaa sareeyso dhibkeedey leedahay : D

Seriously though, I have seen women reporting to women and the reportees were being bossed around for sure. Not sure why they do that. Adiga yes ma'am-ta ugu dadaal qoftan kaa sareeyso anigu my plan is to add lots of emoticons and smiley faces to the emails I send to my new "boss" .

If I were you I would ease off the emoticons as that could potentially be construed as flirtatious which is a no-no when dealing women in the workplace. Mideeda kale, never mind. Good luck.

Ibtisam   

Seriously? Its a women- not a bahal- deal with her like a normal human being- she might be good or bad, depends but it wont be because she is a women! Stop being scared and deal with it once you meet her- all this worry :D

Juxa   

Zack, no one likes nin madax lula yacni yes-boss dhaha, just be yourself and do your job

anigu midaan la shaqeeya agteyda uma soo dhawaato, i just do my job, having said that we have had many many dagaal where kheylada laga maqlay the floor above, doors were shut qab-qac. we get on now on professional capacity, lakin weynu is ognahay oo waan isku daneysanaa.

Ibti women are bahalo of course

The Zack   

Choc, I see what you are saying on the emoticons and you are correct they can misinterpreted some times. You should have carried on and finished your last sentence, middeeda kale hee?

Ibti, I know that...the person's personality has nothing to do (well it does some times, I.e. men don't roll their eyes lol) with their gender, it is the feeling. It was one of those firsts that is causing the issue here.

Juxa, islaanta cashir baad u qortay yaah, qeylada iney halkaas gaadho ma aheyn inaan badgekeeda siiso oo iska baxdo aheyd.e

The Zack   

I know I said I was afraid at some point in this thread but I meant to say I just don't have the right feeling about this change. I totally understand that there will be 0 issues, I just have a weird feelings about it.

Narniah   

I think it's unfair to your boss to draw such negative conclusions about her when you haven't even met her yet. Who knows she might be great. We tend to see what we believe, so be positive and and just do your job.:)