Sign in to follow this  
sugar_man

mo farah is a joke

Blessed   

Whatever, bet you do nothing for Somalia and the nation which hosts you. Britain has supported and funded Mo which is what has enabled him to become the fantastic world class athlete that he is today. Xaasidnimada. Jooji!!!

*Blessed;750266 wrote:
Whatever, bet you do nothing for Somalia and the nation which hosts you. Britain has supported and funded Mo which is what has enabled him to become the fantastic world class athlete that he is today. Xaasidnimada. Jooji!!!

ok explain this to me why is this guy called mo why is he selling out

Jacaylbaro;750302 wrote:
You hate him coz he is called Mo ..... and you're called Sugar ???
:D

LOL.

Mo is a great athlete whether he is playing for United Kingdom or his own country. At the end of the day everyone including himself knows where he came from.

Somalia;750208 wrote:
He represents Somaliland region of Somalia.

Sorry, what you wrote does not make any sense. Did you mean to say the Northern part of Somali?

It's like saying Americalland region of America ? WTF PS: You can't represent a region that is non-existent.

Jacaylbaro;750632 wrote:
Garowegal ,, eh ?
:D

That is the response from the rest of Somalia to the so-called SLand region. And I should mentioned the world. It definitely was the response from my Asian friend.

Mo Farah is a joke, but his fellow tribesman Raage Omar on the other hand is the stuff legends are made of. I have never never EVER seen him refer to a region in Somalia known as Sland to be a region of Somalia. He always claims he is from Somalia born in Mogadisho.

There is obviously a big difference btw the elite and not so elite JB. Basically those that have functioning neurons and those who don't.