Sign in to follow this  
djibsomali

Mirqanland in a state of chaos (the sanity of the marfash manager is in question)

STOIC   

Your ghastly propaganda is NOT helping your cause my friend..Any sensible person can see that your fixation with Somaliland is played on a false field of supposition that war is in the offing for Somaliland.If you closely listened to the clip this was a high civility response from opposition.Your blatant attempt to spread propaganda is insult to your own intelligence-I'm sure you are sensible person only filled with HATE.

STOIC   

Wait a minute what was the topic again? Is My mind playing trick on me.I think so....Yeah after all the topic is about state of chaos in Somaliiland.What part of chaos you don't get it you bed-wetting simpleton. Why, though my friend is it so difficult for you to understand your own cut and paste?

Carafaat   

Djibsomali is a Somalilander.

Only a Somalilander would care so much for the internal debate and issue's of the Republic. Only thing is, he is not being constructive by rather wishing for the collapse of Somaliland while caring at the same time.