Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Facebook Deletes

Hi,

for some reason, someone who i thought was a 'friend' in the virtual sense, as well as in reality, deleted me off Facebook. I'm shocked. Whatever posessed this person to behave in such an unruly way. I've blocked them for eternity.

I doubt that you are referring to me but just incase you are, I haven’t deleted anyone just deactivated my account for a few months as I go through last 4 months of uni. It’s too much of a distraction. Just incase you know:-P

Aaliyyah   

I dont think it is a big deal. Just move on...I mean u are asking us why someone deleted you? if she was your friend you would have called her? since u are asking us, I am assuming it wasn't much ofa friendship and maybe that's exactly why she deleted u she didnt think it was worth it..

my 2 cents

salaam

aaliyah, pls dont make this bigger than it seems. what's baffled me most is; why add someone then delete them. i reckon its because she had a thing for me. anyways, its not like i'm upset by this, so let's end it there. cheers.

Kool_Kat   

Yo yo yo Blondy, let me holla atchu for a sec, so how come YOU deleted ME? What's up wid dat homie? I thought we was cool y'all na'mean! Damn!

i think you need to talk to a shrink this might get out of hand i mean a person you know in real life and a friend deletes you this must be traumatic

what was she thinking deleting you at least she should have send u a PM to ease the pain saying she does not want you on her list what a rude Young lady.

Kool_Kat   

Alpha Blondy;749422 wrote:
aaliyah, pls dont make this bigger than it seems. what's baffled me most is; why add someone then delete them. i reckon its because she had a thing for me. anyways, its not like i'm upset by this, so let's end it there. cheers.

You're mad Blondy admit it! Why go out of your way to even mention it? Why waste your time on talking about it, posting it if it didn't mean anything to you? You're mad, you're hurting...Let us lend you a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on brother, please don't shut us out on a difficult time like this...Let us be there for you...

With that said, the famous maahmaah "barasho horteed ha i nicin" comes to mind! Malaha makey ku baratay bey cagta wax kadaydey...Janta fagax!

Kool_Kat;749424 wrote:
Yo yo yo Blondy, let me holla atchu for a sec, so how come YOU deleted ME? What's up wid dat homie? I thought we was cool y'all na'mean! Damn!

yh we're cool but i had an irresistible urge to see the face behind the personality lol.

Kool_Kat;749428 wrote:
You're mad Blondy admit it! Why go out of your way to even mention it? Why waste your time on talking about it, posting it if it didn't mean anything to you? You're mad, you're hurting...Let us lend you a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on brother, please don't shut us out on a difficult time like this...Let us be there for you...

With that said, the famous maahmaah "barasho horteed ha i nicin" comes to mind! Malaha makey ku baratay bey cagta wax kadaydey...Janta fagax!

loool@KK,

Chill dee, what's up with all this hyper-sensitive nonsense? this isn't a hollywood romcom.

STOIC   

facebookreject2jpeg.jpg

Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,

I have nobody,

For my own

I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely

I have nobody,

For my own

I'm so lonely,