Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Somali Mother Gives Birth To White baby

Juxa   

that baby looks like many other SOMALI children i have seen over the years, nothing weird, just light skinned. over the weeks he shall get darker.

now say maasha allah, soo barbaar, wasaqda aad ka fakareysaana iska dhaafa shee.mo waaxid

I am sure but aren't all Somali babies born that colour? We must have some really dark people on SOL.

Jaceylbaro would agree, especially the place he is from the sun burns LIKE HELL and you can end up giving night shade a whole new meaning.

Isn't that right JB?

Paragon   

Wax la sheego ayaa la la'yahay waayadan. Waxaan war noqon ayunbaa intaa laguu dhoodhoobayaa.

Bagbagada anaa jecel ...ayaan maqli jiray.

Aaliyyah   

You ppl are so werid, why my lil sis was born she looked exactly like that plus purple lips lol no kidding..and now she looks a typical somali. And going thru my childhood pics when I was born I was really light..the baby will end up looking somali when he/she grows ..so take a chill pill...laakin wa dhib haduu sidaa usii cadado lol..just kidding

salaam

Kool_Kat   

Depending on your baby's ethnic background, their skin can look pink, pale, and ruddy red or brownish in the days following the birth. Babies that will have very dark skin do not always look 'black' when they are born. This is because the melanin (or the body's natural pigment) is not present in their skin immediately and can take weeks and sometimes months before the final shade is present, although their genitals and nipples will usually be darkly pigmented.

Less time on google maps, more time on google.com!