Sign in to follow this  
Prometheus

Anwar Al-Awlaki, Al-Qaida Cleric, killed by US

chubacka   

I used to love Anwar Al-Awlaki back in the day, Allah knows best what is true and what is false but we know this much, this man was knowlegable about the deen, he spread what knowledge he had far and wide and he had an obvious love for Allah and His religion.

May Allah forgive him his sins and grant him a high place in jannah. I was shocked when I heard this on Friday.

Take the extremist out, then the next hit will be the so called 'moderate Muslim'. Ngonge you are not far dear.

We are living in the era of the three bulls and the wolf.

Loved the man lakiin, inspirational speaker. But these days I am down with brother Hamza Yusuf.

NGONGE   

GaroweGal;749339 wrote:
Take the extremist out, then the next hit will be the so called 'moderate Muslim'. Ngonge you are not far dear.

We are living in the era of the three bulls and the wolf.

Loved the man lakiin, inspirational speaker. But these days I am down with brother Hamza Yusuf.

That's an argument I suppose but it's not one that sways me. When a man preaches the killing of innocents (in the cowardly way that he did) I don't begin to consider him a fellow "bull", as it were. Marka, I'm more than glad that his like get killed by whomever is willing to take them out.

Of course, there is a counter argument about the actual way the killing took place but when it comes to faith, I'm glad this man and his like are getting taken out one by one (and I'm usually a fence setter by nature).

NGONGE;749379 wrote:
That's an argument I suppose but it's not one that sways me. When a man preaches the killing of
innocents
(in the cowardly way that he did) I don't begin to consider him a fellow "bull", as it were. Marka, I'm more than glad that his like get killed by whomever is willing to take them out.

Of course, there is a counter argument about the actual way the killing took place but when it comes to faith, I'm glad this man and his like are getting taken out one by one (and I'm usually a fence setter by nature).

odeyga weey isaga dhax yaacday xaajada.

premier league laga hadli maayo ma

wax kastuu ahaaba Allahii abuuray ayaa oofsaday xiligiisi dunida loogu tala galayna waa uu dhamaaday marka USA ha disho ama kaneeco ha disho wuu dhiman lahaa iliguu dhintay ,dhimashadana waa xaq .

marka laga soo tago wararka aan ka helayno media ah ,ninkaas meeshii loogu tala galay wuu gaaray , maaadaama uu muslim nimo ku dhintay janada waa loo rajeynayaa laakin xiliga .Allahu aclam .

wax kastuu sheegay sida in ladilo mareykan ka meel walboo ku aragto ama waxyaala kale jawaabteedi dhanka Alle wuu ka helay

NGONGE   

sharma-arke451;749386 wrote:
odeyga weey isaga dhax yaacday xaajada.

premier league laga hadli maayo ma

Typical new SOL nobody with no argument to forward or ability to express himself. Wax sheeg, adeer, wax sheeg.

NGONGE;749398 wrote:
Typical new SOL nobody with no argument to forward or ability to express himself. Wax sheeg, adeer, wax sheeg.

hade kuu sheegay, ee maadan fahmin?

i said

in lagu farxo dilka qof muslim ah, ain't something that needs arguments for and against.

after all, who is innocent to you may be the actual victimiser .

NGONGE;749612 wrote:
^^ Waxba ii maad sheegin, adeer. You gave me the usual argument of "if", "what" and "but". WAX SHEEG!

hadee kuu sheegayeee, maadan ifahmin?

i said,

in lagu farxo dilka qof muslim ah, ain't something that needs arguments for and against.

after all, who is innocent to you may be the actual victimiser .