Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Tarzan to get a new job..

The Zack   

^Comparing Shariif Canbe to average macalin dugsi is an unsult to the macalin dugsiyaasha but I see your point. He is trying to the learn "how to lead a country 101" on the fly with no prior experience or education in political science and he is failing big time.

Abdul   

The country is not yet on its feet but clanisim and nepotisim has started to show its ugly head.God help us.

RaMpAgE;749111 wrote:
Back to the good ol days of corruption, what else can you expect when you put a dugsi teacher as head of a country.

Back to ? When did such days end ? :)

The Zack   

Oba, "nasiib darro ku tilmaamay" doesn't mean he denied it lol. See how credible my sources are?

Abdul, the mother of nepotism is being practised by Shariif canbe, it is unfortunate.

^^ Iyadoo madaxweynuhu uu nasiib-darro ku tilmaamay in warbaahinta qaarkeed ay baahiyaan warar sheegaya in la magacaabay mas’uulkii lagu bedeli lahaa guddoomiyaha gobolka Banaadir ahna duqa Muqdisho..

The Zack   

Allamagan;749525 wrote:
lol@sharif Cambe, Zack magacaan wa iga dambeeyey ee see ku baxay? kkkk

LOL@Alla Magan, Welcome back duqa. I hope all is well. Cambe waxaa loogu baxshay jil-jilleeca yacni Sakiin, Mahiga, Museveni baa iska wat-wato duqa hence the nick Cambe.