Let the right one in

The Road

Un Prophete

Best documentaries

God grew tired of us

Fahrenheit 911

Inside Job

Do you guys have any good ones?

that's of course if you seen any of them. Achie, sxb, don't say things for the sake of impressing others.

happy belated birthday btw, i was informed by one of your fb friends. lol

Somalia   

Alpha Blondy;748974 wrote:
The Wire, Breaking Bad, A Prophet and God Grew Tired of Us are all awesome.

The Redemption of General Butt Naked (documentary) is also great.

I highly recommend the Power of Nightmares

TV - Game of Thrones was really good, although the first episode threw me off. Intrigue and betrayal I expected but the nudity and incest was a bit too much. Luckily my Skyplus was set to record and I ended up watching the whole ten episodes in one weekend. Truly awesome. Can't wait for the next series.

Spooks & Downton Abbey are my current TV intake.

Movies - too many to list.

Documentaries - don't really watch any (escapism rather than reality is my objective!)

chubacka   

Series

The killing (original danish version) was brilliantly made, intriguing and a great whodoneit with lots of other bits in between although 20 hours is a tad too long in retrospect.

The misfits began as a great series but quickly became v. dirty so won't be returning for next series.

Val,if you enjoyed the Game of Thrones series, i strongly recommend reading the books- you won't regret it (especially if it is an escape you're after!).

^^ Though I was an erstwhile aficionado of fantasy fiction and science fiction novels, I shunted it aside for less fictive pursuits. But old habits die hard. I must confess that I recently picked up the Song of Ice and Fire series-- Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, Storm of Swords, Feast of Crows-- and found myself dangerously engrossed. It certainly exceeded expectations, both stylistically and substantively. I just might read the latest installation, A Dance with Dragons, if time permits. Unfortunately, I have yet to see any of the HBO series of this epic novel.