Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Jasmine's wedding

Blessed   

I don't know why people are hating on this video. This is the nikaax ceremony and it's much better than the traditional Somali approach, the girl had the pleasure of watching both her wali and new hubby sweat - how cool is that?? It's lovely MashaAllah. I like that it was a family rather than men of qabil affair. I'm sure they had a walima too and we didn't get to see the whole wedding. May Allah bless their union.

Narniah   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;748608 wrote:
Waraaqaha xaashiyaasha wax dhulka ka qaado maala waaye. I simply don't like littering.

If you look closely those things you assumed are xaanshiyal are actually white rose pedals, you need glasses.

nuune   

^^ Bless aa, ma meesha lagu baaba'ay oo lagu kala tifmey, naxariis lee kaa tahay iskaga duceey lol

Aaliyah, Maashaa Allaah, inshaarada sey u muuqato arooskaagu wuxuu dhacayaa bisha March a 17keeda Saturday 2012 Inshaa Allaah.

Ps: Smiling in one's wedding is like crying, so for a bride or groom to smile in a wedding is out of the question, what I said was, this is not a wedding, being happy is not about smiling huuno, waxaaba u dhaami laheyd iney iska ooyaan kuwa aad soo dhajisey waayo I doubt they will even last for the second week of their wedding if a wedding took place!

Pss: Aaliyah, did I told you habeen dhaweed dream xun aan ku riyoodey, for some reason, maba ku soo qori karo inta, and not anywhere else, it would freak even the living kaneeco out of the tomb, you slapping me in the face was also in the dream don't know wot I have done to u ehehe, horrible I tell ye

Aaliyyah   

Nune lol@ march 17 2012? whats so special abt that day of all the ther days?? ma qurafeste tahay?

n lmao@ slapped u ..ouch, anyways u shuldnt be sharing bad dreams...or they might come true lol..

salaam

p.s n subhanalah u are so harsh on this cute couple..nabiga yidhi csw aroosba aroosku ka raqisanyahay ka barakeesanyahay marka they are blessed iyo nus!

Aaliyyah   

I don't get it lol..what husband to be baa laga hadlaya :P...tan kale wax wax laga furto melahan luguma arag..nasiib baa leedahay hadii uu meet gareen karo the basics :P

AYOUB   

^ I don't need to know the groom nor the bride. At my age, you attend hebel and heblaaye's son and daughters meher. Not that I'm old, it's just these fishes and chipses tend to mary very young these days. Just ask Polanyi. :P

Aaliyyah   

i dnt think anyone gets married b4 the age of 18 so if ur friends got kids who are 18..ehem u are oldd :P..anyways, weddings are blessings..u ducee markasta meel casha u tagtid lol khyr uun bay ka helayaan :)

salaam

Ms MoOns   

Aaawh this is so nice!

Sorry for the late reply btw. Have been mad busy with uni.

This is so simple and straight to the point. I love it.

But doing the mixed thingy wouldn't work for me. The idea is great though.

They've managed to make it work. Masha'allah.

I love her dress btw. I'm still not sure whether to do the white dress or go traditional. lol

Cheers Aaliyyah! Mwah.

Aaliyyah   

Ms moons ur wlc and u can always wear both (sometimes somalis change in the wedding especially when it is only ladies party you can wear both the traditional and the white dress)..best of luck with everything hun.

salaam

Jamelaa   

I find alot of African American Muslims mix Islam with their general upbringing...they don't really make such a big deal about being in mixed environments and dont get all "istaghfirullah sister I am not your mahram" around the ladies..although I think it is important to stick to the deen, I also think that this deen allows us to think for ourselves..religous dudes don't have to turn into an awkward mess everytime a female speaks to them. Withat being said I liked this video...it was nice to see both the males in her family and her new dude be involved in the ceremony : )