Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somaliland opening Embassy in Moqadishu

Carafaat   

I heard from very reliable sources that Somaliland is opening an Embassy in Moqadishu. Somaliland goverment even purchased an old colonial style 3-story former hotel with a hugh garden very close to Shariif's own Villa Somalia, in the centre of the city. The building needs some renovation and will be ready to be used in a couple of months.

The position of Ambassador has not been filled yet. As a Xamar born and bread Somalilander it would be an honour to serve my land in my country of birth. Therefor I am officially candidating my self to become Somaliland's first Ambassador to Somalia.

Ngonge, I hear you have close contacts with President Siilaanyo. Can you put in a good word for me? I am prebared to send you my CV and present my credentials.

Carafaat   

JB, waxaan maqlay adigu Madaxtooyada kama baxdidba. niyow hadaa isoo dhameysid xilkan, Xamar ayaan si wanaagsan kugu so dhaweyn oo diplomatic receptionka aan ku dhigo Xamar oo Niiko ciyaartay ayaad arki doonta.