Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Xaji Xanjo

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;748865 wrote:
NGONGE,

Yes I read what Siilaanyo had to say on the Turkish scholarship. No doubt that the old man is a reasonable man. But he is boxed in politically. You, good NGONGE, are a reasonable man who chose to support most absurd of assertions. Turkiya does not recognize you, so it will therefore not accept your claim of statehood. You understand that, and Siilaanyo understands it.

Even if you are resolved to defend these claims for entertainment sake as Liqaye suggests, the symbolism of last few days are undeniably remarkable. Take a note who got to do the 'dardaaran' to Somali students, it was Somali president Mr. Sharif. Also take a note of what Passport these students used to travel. It was Somali passport. And finally, the symbolism of Mogadishu once again being the center, and the capital of Somalis where all students come to depart from TOGETHER, is symbolically important.

War don't clutch at the straw of some students going to Turkey, adeer. If I thought that topic was worth my time I would have replied to it the minute Somalina started it. I only came to this topic to reply to you. Wa adigii diiday markaan ku idhi inadeerkay sadixaad iyo saaxiibkay sodohdii ayaa igu yedhi Siilaanyo Somaliwayn ma doonayo. Dee so'aal cad ayaan hada ku waydiiyay; Siilaanyo wuxu yedhi ma maqashay?

p.s.

I am a reasonable man and I'm a truthful man, adeer. Cantarbaqashkiina ma aqaan dee; xabbada toos ban o rida. Bal adigu na hal mar taadi toos o rid oo is badalkan badan iska daa!

^^NGONGE,

Haddaad run rabto anigu markuu Siilaanyo ragga go'ayya si public ah ula hadlayo waxba kama soo qaado. Wuxuu yiri ardadii baasaboor Somaliland ah bay ku dhoofeen. Do you really believe that? Bal taa ka jawaab intaannaan ba isla fogaan :D

NGONGE   

^^ If he said it, I believe him. But I don't put too much weight on what passport these kids flew in. SL is not a recognised country and needs must, etc.

Meel loo foogaado ma jirto, saaxib. Muranka yaga wuxuu ahaa "Siilaanyo ha inuu sheego", dee waa kaa hadlay. Bes. Khalas. Aqbal oo dood cusub la kaalay.

Jacpher   

Aduun waa kaa Ngonge Af-Soomaali qoraya. Walee SOL duushay. Rag baa meesha ka faa'iiday. One of the successes of SOL weeyaan.

What the problem is my beebol? To fligh Somalian Passport or Somalilandish Passport?

NGONGE;749011 wrote:
^^ If he said it, I believe him.

This statement of yours forces me to rethink of a prior statement I made about your reasonableness. If you are resolved to readily accept and believe what Siilaanyo says in public and take it at face value, you are blind folding yourself. Especially in the context of Siilaanyo being the politician who occupies the highest post of that regional office.

Yours is beyond taqliid ninyahow :D.

EDIT:

Jacpharow, hadddaan ku arkay ii waran awoowe?

NGONGE waa faa idey oo afsoomaaligu buu bartay, laakin nin baa lumiyey. Oodweynaa ku yiri reerku kaama maarmo , markaasaa NGONGE sidaa ku dagaal galay :D

Cali Sugule oo NGONGE ay isku reer ahayeen baa 1964 wuxuu tiriyey hees sarbeeb ah oo ugu talagalay inuu dawladii markaa jirtay ku maago:

Dawladuhu waa boqol noocoo, Governments are in types many

Tii Lamumbe biraysay , The type, which killed great Lamumbe

Taa boqor Xayle Salaase, The one headed by Haile Salase

Teennu baandadu hayso, Ours, which bandits control

Iyo Biljamkaa u wanaagsan, And the racist Belgium, are the best

:D