Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Xaji Xanjo

Somalina   

Jacaylbaro;748195 wrote:
Somaliland Passport all da way .................. Turkey is the first Muslim country officially accepted the Somaliland Passport.

I guess you can't read eh? or maybe your name is X Xanjo? :)

Do you have a source to back up your claim that Turkey is the first Muslim country that accepted Somaliland passports?

Here is the link

http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa

to the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, find your country name or even a press release regarding Somaliland passports?

Tan labaad, the students, with the exception of a few haven't even left SL yet, but thanks for bs-ing on here.

Like you work at Hargeisa airport .............

The students are supposed to arrive Turkey 10 minutes ago ,,,,, still waiting for confirmation.

If the question targets XX alone ,,, then we should wait for him.

I thought all of the Somali students were supposed to leave from Mogadisho. Naga daa adeer. Visa-ha Turkishka waxaa laga qaadanaayay Xamar cadey.

Somalina   

Jacaylbaro;748282 wrote:
Like you work at Hargeisa airport .............

The students are supposed to arrive Turkey 10 minutes ago ,,,,, still waiting for confirmation.

If the question targets XX alone ,,, then we should wait for him.

Just like I thought all talk with zero source. Fiiri how many students left Hargeysa and how many received the scholarships?

Get your calculator out, and while you're crunching numbers provide the source I asked on my previous post. Thanks.

Somalina   

I'm still waiting for sources dee. What happened? nothing on Google? :D

Adigoon cidna kuu wacan ayaad halkan ku soo orodey, sheekiidii markey kugu xumaateyna marmarsiiyo iyo is yeel yeel ayaad bilowdey.

Check and mate adeer! InshaAllah, mustaqbalka soo socda meelaha aan lagaa casumin ma soo galeysid, dhiiqo aadan ka bixi karina ma dhex geli doontid.

Please don't respond if you don't have a source to back up your claim of

Turkey is the first Muslim country officially accepted the Somaliland Passport

Miskiina ,,,,, u can't handle the true th dee can you ??? :D

Hargeysa(ANN)Wasaarada Waxbarashada iyo Tacliinta Sare ee Somaliland ayaa xalay *****lka ka qaaday in dufcadii koowaad ee ardaydii Deeqda Waxbarasho ka heshay dalka Turkiga ay saaka xili hore ka dhoofeen Madaarka Diyaaradaha ee Hargeysa.Kadib markii

ay xalay Wasiirka Wabarashada iyo Tacliinta Sare Samsam Cabdi Aadan, Wasiirka ku-xigeenka iyo Agaasimaha Tacliinta Sare ay inta baddan xalayba farta ka saareen Ardaydaa baasabooradii ay ku dhoofayeen, iyadoo kuwii ka hadhsanaana saaka subaxnimadii hore la siiyay. Sidaana ay ku baxeen, iyagoo usii jeeda dhinaca dalka turkiga isla markaana diyaarad khaas ah uu ka bixiyay Madaxweynaha Somalialnd ka qaaday 36 Arday shantii subaxnimo oo ay ka duushay Madaarka Hargeysa. iyagoo sita baasaboorada somaliland ee dalkooda.

Somalina   

lol@miskiina.

News Somaliland ah ayaad la soo orodey. lol and you calling me miskiina. Poor JB.

I asked you not to respond to me unless you can back up your claim of

Turkey is the first Muslim country officially accepted the Somaliland Passport

You are running around like a headless chicken with news from SL. lol.....you are hilarious man

Don't waste my time walaal.