Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Why Women should be banned from Management/Leadership positions

uchi   

Abtigiis;748867 wrote:
Uche,

You can't ask for the rule to be enforced while also breaking it at the same time. You have the right to call what I say in this forum 'a filth', but you have no right to call me a fool. Not that I am not a fool, that is what the admin rules say.

Also, even fools have opinions, why don't you you mak your points including highlighting the foolishness of the posts of the fools.

And if you are so serious about the rule, why don't you protest in a procedural way? You know there are ways of doing that. And if the admin doesn't agree with your assessment of my posts, isn't it wise to live with it or to quit the forum, because there is no point in being a member of the forum of fools and protectors of fools.

Just a suggestion so that you don't die of bile.

Don't you have anything else to do? Do you not have any old friends to spend time with? You seem to just spam the forums with random topics, you sound like one of those Fox News programs, you're an attention seeking whore honestly.

Abtigiis   

why don't you just ignore what I write here? I mean I don't understand why you are upset. If I write crap here, if I spam the forum, you have the right to ignore it. why are you bitter? And stop the insults. You know it is not for lack of some that I am not throwing back. Or with nothing meaningful to contribute, is this your way of getting attention too?

Stop insults for the last time. And if you don't, I think I have the right to hit back. I have uncharacteristically been patient here.

uchi;748872 wrote:
Don't you have anything else to do? Do you not have any old friends to spend time with? You seem to just spam the forums with random topics, you sound like one of those Fox News programs, you're an attention seeking whore honestly.

knock-out.jpg

Blessed' date='

Cid i dhibtay ma jirto, it is only Faarax-Brawn, my cousin, who in his fondness of pleasing SOL women chose to drag me in the mud. :D Again,we all know my cousin's social and political conciousness is superior only to that of Rudy-Diiriye. :D Otherwise, he would never have assumed people are who they are in the internet forums. What is the point of being on forums if you are going to be yourself? Is it not the thrill of anonimity, the freedom of saying what you wouldn't necessarily say in the open, that is the most appealing part of our engagement in this forums? Of course, not if you are here for hunting like Faarax. In that case, you need a mask. :D

QUOTE']

LMA0. Cousin, I will stop the mudslinging-(mar hadeey sheekadu tol iyo qaraabonimo gaadhe, dee weynu joojineynaa)...Of course,dooni mayo inuu xaal iqabto. L0L, you are too funny..abtigiis

Abtigiis   

Bashir, haye. waan yeeli.

lool@ the video man. That is an insult not an agrument. How can it win?

Also, what is wrong if I don't have anyone else except in SOL? Clearly, you don't get attention just because you want it. And who doesn't want it?

I don't know if Uchi is a man or a women or something in between, but I know his anger is not related to this topic.

Faarax,

dee waad i dhabar jabisay ninyahoow. I was waiting in haween ifeenfeentaan, laakin rag qaar qoraalo kale oo aan kan aheyn daba socdaan unbaan afka isla galay. Meel xun bay maraysaa, laakin it will subside.

Narniah   

Ah the woman can't think straight she suffers from mood swings, shes irrational, she lacks all logic. Gosh but why oh why are you seemingly displaying the same syndromes yourself? You need a mirror!

Malika   

Oh dear, simple psychology will have it - poor A&T is on a leash, the leash holder are women - am assuming the whip holder is also a woman..lol....am tredding on thin ice here, May I ask A&T who is the boss at home too?

War daayaa wilka haa idhiikaa nefisoo...breath in A&T , exhale!!

Whooooooooooooooooooosh! ........Ha Ha..

Abtigiis   

Malika,

I know you are coiming to my rescue. But ku noqo your pschology. I wish I had the back to take the leash of anyone, for if that is the case wax badan igama xumaaden.

Having said that, I am amazed the moderators don't edit some blatant insults here. I am amazed no one sees a problem in the uncivil exchangs here.

Must I call Uchi a son of a whore who ended up in his mother''s stomach only by escaping condom, for the admin to see a problem? it is not like there is shortage of vocabulary to insult one another.

Malika   

^You know the word Uchi means nakedness in Swahili - markasii maa kaa dab aa inaad kaa xanaqdii qof qawaan iskuu yeere?..lool - Anyways, keep doing what your doing - at least the near dull SOL gets a bit of life with you around, unlike some - if they are here or not, makes no difference - nothing to offer, hence tagging along your lime light..lol

As for the leash and whip - come on agree, you were frustrated with dominant women. You a traditional male must have found that hard to take..iska ogoloow hee..lol

btw Good Morning!

Abtigiis   

Malika;748942 wrote:
^As for the leash and whip - come on agree, you were frustrated with dominant women.

At one point true, not now really. I mostly use my little predicaments as an excuse to hit at wild feminists, who I don't like.

You a traditional male must have found that hard to take..iska ogoloow hee..lol

This is true.

AYOUB   

Malika;748897 wrote:
Oh dear, simple psychology will have it - poor A&T is on a leash, the leash holder are women - am assuming the whip holder is also a woman..lol....am tredding on thin ice here, May I ask A&T who is the boss at home too?...

I think that's a wrong way of looking at things. A&T is a gifted writer who makes his lazy bosses feel inadequate. They want him to do all the work, but being whom they're; they have to do it in cunning and manipulative way. If A&t was smart, he would've smelled a rat when they demand his reports weeks in advance. This was done only to give him enough time to do everybody's work as well while laughing behind his back. Poor geezer.

An English professor wrote the words:

"A woman without her man is nothing" on the chalkboard and asked his students to punctuate it correctly.

All of the males in the class wrote:

" A woman, without her man, is nothing."

All of the females in the class wrote:

" A woman: without her, man is nothing"

Punctuation is powerful