Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Why Women should be banned from Management/Leadership positions

Abtigiis   

After all, the conventional norm that woman should be on the bottom and men on top when in lustful entanglement is not without rhyme and reason. Some weird feminists are challenging that cardinal rule nowadays with talk of positional evenhandedness, all to come to the tested consensus that no diagonal, horizontal or perpendicular meandering offers more pleasure than this orthodox and default mode of love-making. This is the one our god-fearing parents who sired us embraced as modus operandi when in search of blessed offspring. It is clear to all that any child conceived by any different method would never be a righteous son or daughter.

This week, I read a rather bizarre research whose conclusion was that empowerd women has less sex compared to ordinary women. The unmistakable theme of the research was that this is so because empowered women make choices, including when to have sex with their partners. The same researchers could also have found out that all husbands of the interviewed women actually had more or less the same amount of sex, but the selective researches didn’t bother to test this. Less sex by these so-called empowered women could simply be because their husbands graze in other fields and are too tired for their wives. It could also be because empowered women are less appealing for sex due to their preoccupation with the non-senses they do wherever they are empowered to lead or manage. The research actually helped me solidify my strong feeling that women are born bad managers and leaders. They should never be allowed to supervise or manage men. Before a man has to work under a woman, it is wise to institute cutting off his manhood with all its accessories and shaving his beard as part of his contractual obligation. In any case, the pain is the same.

Actually, the research above may partially explain why women who are so nice as colleagues often turn into monsters when they become managers. At least all the ones I know, whether from Gambia, Belgium, or Belorussia are the same. They are pedantic, know only how to speak but not how to listen, and above all are panicky in the face of small task. You can miss a wonderful afternoon of premier league football for the simple reason a delegation needs one-page talking points, or because few slides are needed for a presentation to be done two months later. Initially, I thought it is my ingrained male chauvinism that was at fault. I thought I was exaggerating the weakness of this breed. But, when each and every one of the fifty plus woman who I work with, in an office that should really be called heblaayo’s women’s club, all agreed that all the four unit heads (all women) are bad and confused, I knew this is not about personalities. It is about the make-up of women in general.

I now also,at least, understood why Islam bars women from taking such positions. With a never-healing wound that bleeds once every 28 days, they are clearly inferior to men. Mood swings are too frequent and they private pleasures or predicaments determine these mood swings. This inturn informs their decisions, their dealings with staff. A simple driver could all of a sudden get a warning letter simply because the woman-boss couldn’t take the sight of her man holding the waist of a much-leaner woman in a super-market the day before. It is not a joke; it is reconstruction of what happened this week.

I think men are better in keeping their issues away from office. I think woman are born to be led and managed and when they end up in the wrong roles, they don’t know what to do. They become abusive, indecisive, and the leadership they provide is as straight as a donkey-cart driven by a drunkard. Ban them from office and book them in the bed, where they play a better role!

MASHALLAH well written article. aniga, I dont do anything but missionary, wax kale waaba xaaran to me. also woman should not even be at work, forget leadership, they shud be at home making and taking care of babies. they have lots of emotions n they cant make desishion, its like making children go to work.

Abtigiis, your just sexist! admit it, you have a woman boss. women do have positive contributions to make in the workplace but political correctness and self-hating feminst are to blame.

Abtigiis;748140 wrote:
After all, the conventional norm that woman should be on the bottom and men on top when in lustful entanglement is not without rhyme and reason. Some weird feminists are challenging that cardinal rule nowadays with talk of positional evenhandedness, all to came to the tested consensus that no diagonal, horizontal or perpendicular meandering offers more pleasure than this orthodox and default mode of love-making. This is the one our god-fearing parents who sired us embraced as modus operandi when in search of blessed offspring. It is clear to all that any child conceived by any different method would never be a righteous son or daughter.

This week, I read a rather bizarre research whose conclusion was that empowerd women has less sex compared to ordinary women. The unmistakable theme of the research was that this is so because empowered women make choices, including the when to have sex with their partners. The same researchers could also have found out that all husbands of the interviewed women actually had more or less the same amount of sex, but the selective researches didn’t bother to test this. Less sex by these so-called empowered women could simply be because their husbands graze in other fields and are too tired for their wives. It could also be because empowered women are less appealing for sex due to their preoccupation with the non-senses they do wherever they are empowered to lead or manage. The research actually helped me solidify my strong feeling that women are born bad managers and leaders. They should never be allowed to supervise or manage men. If at all, a man has to work under a women, it is wise to institute cutting off his manhood with all its accessories and shaving his beard as part of his contractual obligation. In any case, the pain is the same.

Actually, the research above may partially explain why women who are so nice as colleagues often turn into monsters when they become managers. At least all the ones I know, whether from Gambia, Belgium, or Belorussia are the same. They are pedantic, know only how to speak but not hot to listen, and above all panicky in the face of small task. You can miss a wonderful afternoon of premier league football for the simple reason a delegation needs one-page talking points, or because few slides are needed for a presentation to be done two months later. Initially, I thought its my ingrained male chauvinism that was at fault. I thought I was exaggerating the weakness of this breed. But, when each and every one of the fifty plus woman who I work with, in an office that should really be called
heblaayo
’s women’s club, all agreed that all the four unit heads (all women) are bad and confused, I knew this is not personalities. It is the about the make-up of women in general.

I now also,at least, understood why Islam bars women from taking such positions. With a never-healing wound that bleeds once every 28 days, they are clearly inferior to men. Mood swings are too frequent and they private pleasures or predicaments determine these mood swings. This inturn informs their decisions, their dealings with staff. A simple driver could all of a sudden get a warning letter simply because the woman-boss was couldn’t take the sight of her man holding the waist of a much-leaner woman in a super-market. It is not a joke; it is reconstruction of what happened this week.

I think men are better in keeping their issues away from office. I think woman are born to be led and managed and when they end up in the wrong roles, they don’t know what to do. They become abusive, indecisive, and the leadership they provide is as straight as a donkey-cart driven by a drunkard. Ban them from office and book them in the bed, where they play a better role!

+1

Abtigiis   

Abdul,

No. It is about women management skills. Unless you are trigger-happy who gets titilated with the first mention of SEX even when it is about disagregating data on sex and age. The Gender stuff these days!

Well i am a women also but i think women are weak mentally as well as physically but not all of them are. around 30 % women are so confident and mature that can easily took part in managerial departments easily.

NGONGE   

Who says women can't lead? Genghis Khan was a mad man but he almost ruled the entire world. Napoleon was a great leader but he too was a total nutcase. Even the fuhrer (who too was mad by the way) tried to rule the whole world. So, in short, women can actually become great leaders but they are also mad. Somali women are crazier than most.

Malika   

Aaaw poor you @ Abtigiis.

Women are not crazy - we just operate differently to you men, markaa baal isku daay inaad garatiid intaasi. You need to recognise that your collegues approaches to communication and problem-solving is different to you [Oh you mighty man] - baal isku daay baan kuyirii , perhaps you will start to really understand them better and work wont be such a pain. Dee adigaa wrong [q.al.da.an], what took you to an enviroment where there are that many women? Wrong career perhaps..Loool.

Abtigiis   

I just finished typing a text message with angry rants to one of this useless breed. Ngonge, picture this: you are tasked as a unit to produce a document of 100 pages or about there. You divide the task up among you. You (as a man) already take a big part of the document and leave small things to this inferior women, not because you are workaholic but because you have learned it will get to circus at the end anyway and you want to avoid some of that. You give your sections five days before deadline date. Two days to the deadline, all the other sections are still in yellow written (to be inserted later). By who? for who? you sense something is coming your way. Then, the "leader" calls for a meeting and instead of asking why it was not done, issues orders saying can so and so (you guessed right ...me!) quickly get in touch with all concerned and finalise the document. you ask why? and you hear nonesense like Angelina is heavy and was seeing a doctor this week, so she couldn't do her part. Mary has pack pain. And when you say but whynot Liijana? You hear, "didn't you hear her husband got a new job in another country and she has gone to help him settle". How can you plan in such environment?

Also, imagine a post is advertised in the office.You are told to screen candidates and when you submit the shortlist of candidates you thought have good documents, you are told "o! my bad! I didn't tell you I met this competent girl in heblayo's party!? " competent in what you would wonder? cutting cakes? or singing? War waa wasaq wax naago la shaqeeya. And one pulls the other she met on cake-cutting, maternal visit and the whole office is filled with them. Imagine 50 staff will only 10 men (half of them drivers). What kind of a meeting you would expect? One with all action points such as " I didn't like the way she looked at me", " why doesn't she change this brownish scarf she wear for all days"? Gudaafad weeye wuxu. But the one who accepts to be tormented by this people is worse. Waa inaan meelo kale u arsaaq doonto.

You are told do this and that by this day, and when you thought that is the end and the rest of how you organise yourself is upto you, the kitchen stuff comes up. Where is the garlic? O! onion is missing? Mindidii yaa qaaday? no one asks you for the soup, you get tired answering whether you saw the broom and if you know if the toilets are cleaned. What confusion!

No wonder my problem with women is not at home only. I want a women-free world. Or a meeting with them only in hotels and restraunts, where they are so good and lovely.

Malika -

Ugaaso, salaan sare. Waan ku baafinayey baryahane bagaad soo noqotay. I don't need to know how they think. They need to know how I think. I am the man. The worst is leaving their office and writing "I want an office where the manager is a man" in you CV.

NGONGE   

^^ That's why I keep telling you that women are mad. The normal politics of work does not work with them. You have to play the game of distraction and appeal to their evil side at all times. Adigu, your problem is that you want to bring your "hotel/resturant" swagger to an office setting (this only works with the cleaners badow yaho). :D