Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Qoys kirishtaanoobay oo Muqdisho ku nool

Atirisho   

Axmed-InaJaad;748151 wrote:
apostate shud be killed acording to the diin

Before I responded to you, I have done a little background research on where Islam stand on the punishment of apostates. I yet unclear about the subject since I have come across a lot of conflicting ideas, stands on the subject amongst a lot of Muslim scholars. I think the killings, prosecution and/or punishments of Apostates of Islam should be re-evaluated. It is a well know fact the Islamic scholar differ in their view of the punishment of people who rejected the Islamic faith.

Personally, I am again the ill treatment, prosecution and killings of people who rejected the Islamic faith. I believe that Allah didn't bestow such an ultimate power on us, where we can make the decision to harm his creation because of the path they have chosen. who are we to judge? It is between them and their creator and they will have to answer for their action in the day of judgment.

Another point I would like to make is, We all left our "Islamic countries" where people are oppressed, killed and their voices are silenced (yes, I said it) to the west where our religious views are respected. So, I think it is unfortunate for us to advocate for the oppression of our fellow humans, and Somalis while on the other hand we enjoy our constitution law that guarantee us freedom to practice what ever.

Somalis I believe have to abandon this back warded, barbaric intolerance and mentality of harming those who are different than us. This is the main reason why I hate Al-shabab. I think they should be protected from the animals (al-shabab) and other hateful, intolerant doqomo.