Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

DEATH

Have you been to a graveyard and seen the anxious waiting...as if waiting for a train...the last train to allah's chosen pit...would you change if you could foresee the future..so that you could prepare for what lies ahead...a train ticket that has been bought for you...all that waits is for you to depart.

May allah look after us!...ameen

Saabir   

Had any one of you ever dreamt of dying!!!. I once dreamt of dying and in the dream alot of people were surrounding me and I could hear them saying to each other " his legs are already dead, and the soul is getting out of his body!!" .

You know, I woke up when the soul (naf) was about to pass through the throat!!!

I couldn't believe being alive and that it was only a dream!!. I was given another chance, I guess!.

Kruella   

Death is the ultimate freedom for the mumin but for the average joe it sucks to be a passenger in that train. CB what's with this sudden preoccupation with death? Any suicidal/homicidal thoughts lately?

Salamz

batchelor,

thank u for the reminder, may Allah bess u and reward u..... its best for us to always remember death and prepare for it, its the only obsticle that stand between us and the hereafter, once we die we cannot repent no more,,,,and we have no idea when this time will come, it isnt like the day of judgement were we have signs to look for, no, remembering death reminds u to always have Allah on your mind, and perform acts of worship. if u die doing good u go to heaven right, dont get caught out doing bad infact avoid bad acts all together-- i know its easier said than done, but when death is on your mind, u will remember to walk away from the bad.

may Allah make death easy for us, and reward us paradise!---- amiiin

p.s this all just my thought on death, it wasnt me preaching, just saying how i feel .

Salaam,

I had a good dream where I died once. This may sound a bit odd, but it was actually quite beautiful. I was falling, I knew I was going to die soon, and started to get worried, but then my iman kicked in and I thought 'this is just a dream, when I die I'll wake up in the real world'.

The death was quite vivid, I even let out an audible gasp as I 'died' but there I was, in another world, sure as anything, after I woke up.

Masha Allah, I'm not as scared of death, now that I've had a little more experience with it. This life is just like a dream, and death for the pious Muslim is just like waking up to something better. I hope I get to die as a shahid! Insha' Allah. . .

Bambina   

Salam to all nomads ,

Well I've had several encounters with death in my nightmares , but the most vivid nightmare was me drowning ,I couldnt breath , I was struggling to stay alive and I was calling God's name.

When I woke up ,I thought it was a miracle ,I truly believed I was drowning because I was suffocating in my bed.It was scary !

But death is as natural as birth ,we have to prepare for it and while we're still alive ,we should do good deeds and pass on our knowledge to others because once you're dead ,there's no coming back!

MD   

Salam

Death should be on our minds 24/7. The more we think about it the more closer we will be to allah. I wish I had someone who can at least remind me or tell me something about death every once in a while, we all need that. May Allah make it easy for us ameen. Remember that haddith,Where the prophet s.a.w says for the mumins this world is like prison for them and for the kafar it's the compelete opposite its like a paradise for them. We have to be patient inshaAllah and Allah will reward us.