Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland: Egypt to open diplomatic office in Hargeisa

N.O.R.F   

They are obviously yet to fund Somaliland (apart from the airport improvements). Didn't the UAE host Somaliland? Whatever. But why the hate?

Host Somaliland ?? .... Waar xataa cashadii inagaa iska bixinay ,,,, :D

It is only them that can change the "Hate" to a "love" sxb ..... The hate comes from them not me. I'm just paying back. :D

nuune   

JB got much love for UN agencies as they milk the system designated for Somalis!

You should pick the Arabs over dogy UN agencies, don't hate the Arabs because they were not open to Somaliland recognition, that is what Norf is telling you dee, bahasha baro niyahow

I do have much respect for the Arabs, and I do love their system of governance, from UAE to Kuwait, and from Oman to Mauritania to Egypt, I like the way Saudi Arabia was the first to hear the famine in Somalia and was the first to respond, I like how Kuwaitis are doing their bits and pieces in every refugee camp in our country, had it being famine in parts of Somaliland, the Arabs would have poured their donation of food money and everything there ahead of UN agencies as was in the case for Southern Somalia.

I would not hate the Arabs because they expelled few Somalis from Saudi Arabia in nightly operation, this is how many Somalis hate the Arabs.

^The madness is that while we have been taught to denigrate Arabs, universally known for generosity (Saudi Arabia second largest WFP donor), former colonial powers who partitioned our lands are still held in high esteem;

yet even British historian concede that the partition exacted the Somali State, leading to defeat and rebellions with the predictable atrocities, while Italian and other influences corrupted it (the reason why the military coup was welcomed by all Somalis back in 1969).

But then again such levels of delusion (confusing allies and ennemies) is typical of the generalised, latent brainwashing...

Norf,

Are you not aware of how Somalis/Blacks are treated in the Arab world? Look at what's going at Libya today, in Saudi Arabia. Don't be so naive because you're making your little money over there. Understand that the Arabs got NO love for you.

That being said the opportunity to make money with them is open for me. As they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Nuune, I hate the UN more than I hate Arabs sxb ...... I just thought the topic is for Arabs not the other ones. I understand your love for the Arabs though so long they support the failed "unity" as much as i hate them so long they fight against me and my destiny.

Carafaat;747918 wrote:
JB, they recently even reopened Sheick hospital.

That was one of the conditions to set up their Palace there ..... to renovate the hospital and improve the water system in the town.

nuune   

Jacaylbaro;747913 wrote:
Nuune,
I hate the UN more
than I hate Arabs sxb ...... I just thought the topic is for Arabs not the other ones. I understand your love for the Arabs though so long they support the failed "unity" as much as i hate them so long they fight against me and my destiny.

Good to know that, many people still and today believe that UN agencies are the saviors, they don't realize every penny that UN agencies spend in the country was and is from the country and not outside donors as many were forced to believe, take for example the country's airspace, it generates huge amount of money, in its 30+ million dollars a year, who manages it, a UN agency in Nairobi, there are 5 managers there, 3 deputy managers, 8 staff, 5 security guides, one CEO, one president, two vie presidents, 3 supervisors, most of them white-colored suit-stuffed Western individuals, they do nothing at all, only 2 Kenyan nationals handle the whole traffic and the hard job in managing the Airspace of our country, and only one of them is Somali national out of the many I listed, and he is one the security guides, he is an old watchman who sits 12 hours in a very little slum next to an entrance gate.

What would happen if UN agencies try to train Some Somalis, or let trained Somalis take over the jobs, simple, the UN will lose the millions it gets from there, so UN depends on you and not the other way, I am glad JB, you know better than I do since you are more exposed to them in daily routines.

Back to the topic, just as I said, the only reasons people hate Arabs is because of tarxiilka, just look what the guys said in the last few posts.

N.O.R.F   

^90% of all food and fuel is sent by Somalis living and working in Arab countries (mostly in UAE) where they are able to own businesses and make money. But you don't really know that.

nuune;747906 wrote:

You should pick the Arabs over dogy UN agencies, don't hate the Arabs because they were not open to Somaliland recognition, that is what
Norf
is telling you dee, bahasha baro niyahow

Usheeg odayga