Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Somalia Oo ka Mid Noqotay Wadamadii Ka Dareeray Khudbadii Madaxweynaha Iran-(Video)-

finally, Somalia sent people with common sense to the UN, Thank god and well done to the Somali delegation. People, seriously, this Ahmed guy goes full retard sometimes when he leaves Iran, its really beyond why this buffoon was elected by the people, heres to hoping the Arab spring goes a little east in the form of a Persian spring...

Mustafe   

N. Nugaaleed,

Your not one of those people who automatically accept, "the official transilations", of the man's speeches are you?

And even if he comes accross as a retard, - which he sometimes does-, he is mostly closer to the truth than most western leaders who are shameless, corrupt, and would sell their soul in order to appease a genocidal state like Israel.

In any case, if the alleged story is true, these starving ambassadors should've known better than to disrespect the head of a nation who single handedly donated, or in the process of donating more aid to the famine victims than all the other donor countries combined. And for no obvious good reason at all. Absolute disgrace!

Carafaat   

Coming days the donor countries(mainly EU and US) will decide if they accept the whole roadmap of the TFG and if they will get funding for the coming year. So the salaries and the existense of the TFG is at stake.

W*nkers for delegates. That is what you get when you send such ****** as diplomats. No understanding of diplomacy. Time for us lot to a hand an electronic petition to the Iranian foreign ministry to apologise for their disgraceful act, seriously, people.

Abtigiis   

War ileen soomaalida mataqaanaan? Talo la isku ogyhay ma aha.

Marka meesha dad dareereen unbaa ninka meesha Somalia u jooga iska raacay isagoo eeganaya EU iyo Maraykanka oo is leh arma inta meesha ku hadha waa argagixiso la yidhaa oo la qabqabtaa.

I am sure inaan laga tashan. Somalidu waa very disorganised oo kanshe ay waxaa ku sii odorosaan maleh. Waxaa laga yaaba ninka baxay inuu talafoon cid u dirayey uu lahaa maraacaa mise waan ku noqdaa oo uu soo noqday markiiba. :D :D

Alla intaad soomali taqaanaan yara!

Dabrow   

Such a shamless act to show the whole world that TFG aint master of themselfs...well thats should be personal hurt to every somali.

They are playing the game only? Well that game must be called house negro then.

Long time ago i saw a video on youtube how poor iranians under sanctions had a foundraise to help starved somali kids.

I cant talk more about. My blood is boiling i just post the video of the goodhearted iranians .May allah bless them

Abdul   

Naxar Nugaaleed;747765 wrote:
finally, Somalia sent people with common sense to the UN, Thank god and well done to the Somali delegation. People, seriously, this Ahmed guy goes full retard sometimes when he leaves Iran, its really beyond why this buffoon was elected by the people, heres to hoping the Arab spring goes a little east in the form of a Persian spring...

After delivering so much aid to somalia thats how you thank him.

This is the epitome of mindlessness and political puppetry.

Bal maxaa naga galay hadii Ahmedinajad uu Reer Galbeedka eedeeyo?

Iran
has so far sent 15 humanitarian aid convoys
to Somalia weighing about 600 tons as part of an initiative to supply Somalis battling with starvation and shortage of food.
Iran has also set up nine makeshift camps in the Somali capital, Mogadishu, housing about 5,000 families. There is also a mobile clinic in each camp providing Somalis with healthcare services.

Presstv

Som@li   

It is possible Abdeweli acted on American interest first , and not Somali interest.

All these Somali politicians should take mandatory basic training on politics and diplomacy, before taking a national office. Even Saudis was sitting, which has their issues with Iran

Abdul   

Unless you are supporter of the jewish state,there is no reason anybody would have problem with president Ahmedinajad of Iran.

STOIC   

To me Ahmedinajad is a posturing clownish populist, but I respect and admire anyone that calls out on the western world bullies for what they are.I dearly respect anyone that points out the American for their atrociousness histories around the world. The apparent collective amnesia of our TFG shouldn't be of a surprise to us after all our very OWN Prime minister of Somalia is an American educated.He fairly knows well what contours the American government is navigating to suppress the voice of the weak.Brother been drinking the American propaganda kool Aid for too long.He is ONLY trying NOT to inconvenience his adopted countries ideologies....Let cut him some slack and hope he will watch this movie another time ONLY to realize how he has fallen into the greatest trap that the western world has in its bag of tricks! Shalom to the TFG Prime minister!!!!