Sign in to follow this  
djibsomali

Ugaas cabdirashid on the way to borama from jigjiga (his headquarter)

The great ugaas started his trip from jigjiga to borama.

He reached at city gate of lefe cisseh today

inchallah tommorow at shedher and awbarreh before he reach borama.

Welcome home inchallah ugaas

it was a political move which failed!

A section of awdalite with the suspicion of IOG (djibouti) involvement tried to prevent.

Somaliland was caugth in the potical game of djibouti.

They realised the importance a bit late..

Now The (inherited) ugaas started his march to borama and to lughayaa.

nb: somaliland and sinlayo were not even aware of this event importance, there were too busy on internal problem in hargeisa

Carafaat   

Basicly a section of Awdalites crowned a new Ugaas (from the former historic Ugaas lineage) and this has created some challenge

to the authority of the current Ugaas. And by marching from Jijiga to Borama the current Ugaas is reafirming his authority within

the Awdalite community.

Lafa ciise is home turf. Lets see if the Ugaas wil march up to Lughaya and unthrone the new Ugaas.

Carafaat;745528 wrote:
Basicly a section of Awdalites crowned a new Ugaas (from the former historic Ugaas lineage) and this has created some challenge

to the authority of the
current Ugaas
. And by marching from Jijiga to Borama the current Ugaas is reafirming his authority within

the Awdalite community.

Lafa ciise is home turf. Lets see if the Ugaas wil march up to Lughaya and
unthrone the new Ugaa
s.

niinyahoo aniguu somalidaa waa laa yabaa??

waar who is the current ugaas?

Did i missunderstood or are you saying there is an other ugaas which i am not aware??

ugaas abdirashid is the rightful ugaaz of awdal the historical ugaas of the region he should be able to visit borama his hometown. The Somaliland government supports his arrival

Carafaat   

djibsomali, my words have been a bit cryptical as we can not use clan names.

I was trying to explain that a section of Awdalites have not accepted the new crowned Ugaas and some of those think they have historicly more right for the throre of the Ugaas.

Carafaat   

Xaaji is not up the goverment or politicians to intervere on clan matters. Its up to the Awdalies clan elders to decide who is the rightfull Ugaas. And up till now, the majority of the Awdal clans have not accepted the authority of Ugaas.

To give you example on how difficult this issue is. President Silaanyo supports the Ugaas, his vice-President Seylici is against the Ugaas.:confused:

Carafaat this is the historical ugaaz this is not some fictional ugaaz created in the 90s ugaas abdirashid comes from a lineage of the oldest traditional chain of ugaases from Awdal he is a descendant of the legendary ugaaz nuur. I disagree the Somaliland government is responsible for all the citizens of Somaliland including the clan elders the ,,guurti elders are obligated to resolve all clan matters in Somaliland.