Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

How Energetic Are You?

A_Khadar   

War Gabadhu only mentioned physical tiredness not mental/moral issue.. CH best advise besides seeing ur dr is to go to hot sunny place or have some sort of drama in ur life..

Sounds quite sensible;

time tested solutions and wisdom are often what works: religious classes and spirituality, starting a family, enriching relationships and hobbies, projects auch as launching a local homeschooling/islamic school scheme etc; in short, all those activities with deeper meaning.

Vitamin D or lack of sun exposure is widespread though and more and more investigated, particularly for immigrants and covered women (a Dr was advising us that we should automatically supplement in some areas); in fact, even local whites who do not go to the countryside, exercise outdoor or travel often are having their immunity and body functions impaired (cardiac diseases, musculoskeletal problemes, lethargy etc).[/quote

Spot on! Chocolate and Honey

Get your Vitamin D levels get checked.

As some have said, definitely check vit D & and iron levels. It's low in most black folks.

And we all have to bite the bullet and get yearly physicals - blood, urine and the whole shebang.

Malika   

Ah! could it be the side effect of having had a fab vacation this summer? This happens to me sometimes, when I get back from being here or there, back to routines usually sucks! Tell you what, after my last trip I even contemplated the life of a fisherman's wife! thats how much I didnt want to be back to my 'old' life...Lool

A change is due me think - erm for you. Also its really worth a try what everyone else suggested - a visit to your local doctor.

All and all - smile* motivate yourself from within..

Ngonge, wax walaan baa tahay..kulaha go to a wedding...loool

Baashi;745236 wrote:
Time tested remedy for these type of laziness is getting
involved in a great cause, valuable project, or other sorts of rewarding activities
. Socialize with like-minded folks. If you don't have good ones then time to widen your circle of friends -- not like facebook types. I am talking about local ones. Where is your hubby? No hubby yet time to seriousely start the vetting process. The process in itself is time consuming and exciting... Qallanjo nagu soo war celi dee bal in xaal is beddelo
:)

On the contrary I feel more depressed than I did before - insha'Allah - I'll collect my 'rewards' in the here after.

NGONGE   

Malika, what I say might sound like a joke to you but I'm dead serious. Let her take the wedding test and if she still claims that she's tired I'll strongly recommend that she sees a doctor (none of this vitamin d stuff).

Juxa   

CH you are mentally exhausted. Anigu waxan ku dhihi lahaa daaqadaha badan ee kugu furan Iska xir. Concentrate and remember to solve one issue at a time.

Anigu waxan qabaa I can't make others happy but I can certainly try with myself. Also salaada adkey

Blessed   

NGONGE;745472 wrote:
Malika, what I say might sound like a joke to you but I'm dead serious. Let her take the wedding test and if she still claims that she's tired I'll strongly recommend that she sees a doctor (none of this vitamin d stuff).

How does this work? I went to a wedding last night, the quietest and most organised I've ever been to (no it wasn't a Somali one LOL) yet am still dizzy from the music and qosol. *yawn*

nuune   

^^ Ngonge means arooskaaga ka ciyaar, oo meherka ay ku xirantahey wiilka u baddal aroos, not luga baxsi to a wedding that won't heal the Illuminati or the shankuux cells, so true, if she takes the wedding test, I can say that our energetic lovely sister will turn to a full-scale energetic which is not helpful at all.

Malika   

^Or all she needs is to stare at your avatar for a few good minutes..energized bunny bee noqoon doontaa..lol

Ngonge, really?? Honestly you believe if she attends a Somali wedding - that will be the answer? nagaa daa!..

C&H hun, hope your feeling better...as Juxa said, salaada adkeyso - Insha'allah kheyr. Anagu naa waan kuu duceyneyna..

Juxa   

Malika nothing cheers a girl like glittery dirac and matching accesorries. need i even mention the killer heels that could make a doqon man a gablan (when you kick him)

Juxa and Malika,

Thanks. I got out and got fresh air and fresh perspective on things. Daaqada dhowr ahaa isku furnaa though nothing seriously exhousting. I will see my doc. soon IA.

Nuune,

Maxaa is qarxiskan? NG exactly said what he meant. Yaa turjubaan u noqo, oo fashil dadka kugu dhahay? In Tuujiye's words, wareer badanaa. LOL!

This sound more like mid life crisis. Ngonge has suggested the best solution which works for most Somali woman that go through such crises. Attend as many wedding as possible for the next ninty days.