Sign in to follow this  
x-madiino

There is 144 clans in Somalia,,,,

The Zack   

^the third one in your list is a real clan name :D.

The Malaysian newspaper pulled this number from mars. Somalia is one clan nation!

The Zack   

Showqi;744997 wrote:
Hahaha no way Zack..............Let me edit quick before the admin sees:,,
:D

:D :D

Aaliyah, so you think in cayda bes ah mamnuuc tahay? I think posting clan names regardless to what content is against the site rules. :)

Kool_Kat   

Valenteenah.;744944 wrote:
Alright then.

OMGeeee, I don't know why this made my eyes watery qosol dardiis...

Aaliyah clan names baad ka hadli, xarafka uu kabilaawdo xataa lama ogolo in la qoro meeshaan markaasaad adna the full name of qabiil kaliya baan qoray baad la soo istaagi meesha! :P Lucky inaaba gabigaa lagu tuqun-tuqeen...kidding!!! Over sensative weeye meesha, isaga dul qaado...

A_Khadar   

^^ Aduunyada waa waa ka siidaraysaa.. XX doesn't like QABIILO...

:D:D @Somalina.. now we have officially 48 clans in somalia..Malaya ha loo sheego to update their numbers now..

Alliya I think dhibta waxaa kuu keenay you mis-spelt qabiillada magacyadooda.. If you would have spelt them right, the forum rule will auto replace them with *** (Asterisks).. Marka cidna ma kaa tirteen comment-gaagii.. Next time bal spell-ka qabiillada iska sax and if u need help ask ZAK..

somali is one tribe=oromo ,kikuyu,amhara,fulani etc.Only problem is we r the only nation comprised of one tribe.We don't have any otha competing ones & so we compensated that with sub-clans! We need more oromos,afar,amhara in somalia ..that will stabilise.Then it will be somali & others like kenya & ethiopia; and maybe some dhaqan celis with their own unique westernized "hotdog" clan.