Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Guess what? I'm getting married!!

Aaliyyah;744568 wrote:
^so adigi gabadhi nasra la dhahay maanto dhan say u labisantahay magayay..eeeg maantana waxa ku hadlasid?? that maid is someone's sister/daughter in case that passed ur attention... and the other day u were saying something abt not holding ur past against u and how u reformed iyo wax la mid ah lol...you are confused farah!!

salaam

musliman is a lot to have concubine. its not xaram, anyways, topica is not about me walal. ha igu mashquulin

Aaliyyah   

mashqulidada waxba ugama baahni walaal...laakin ilaahay hakuso hadeeyo, diinta beenta ka sheegasid iska ilaali. It is one thing to do something wrong, it is another to say diinta baa tidhi!

salaam

Abtigiis   

Frist things First, horta I don't necessarily agree Alpha is getting into a sacred and therefore better deal. Some of you might know I am a sceptic of marriages. TONGUE IN CHEEK! But I always think what people choose for themselves is the best. So, congratulations Alpha.

Second, people like AxmedInaJaad who trumpet about their supposed superiority and the implied inferiority of maids (Jaariyad) hide something about their past. Nothing is wrong with a Jarriyad. She would probably need to be educated to life her up skill-wise, but then it is not that one is marrying a whore ( as much as I don't see as that itself as a problem too) or a wizard. It is very disgraceful for anyone to inslult a sister because she works hard to feed herself and her family. My maid always sends money to her mother at the end of the month and I can hear the blessings from the old women when she is on the phone. I have nothing but respect for maids.

But I also think they are abused. I know a man who told me he went broke and mushaharkii gabadha shaqaalaha ayaa isku kay gaadhay for 9 months. It was in Cairo. Then, he said he proposed to her and married her. In guur mushahar looga dhigo inay sax tahay ilama aha. To the extent, the UNDP translator (Alpha), kkkkkkkkkkk, is not doing the same, he should be respected and congratulated.

And also what does it really mean 'I wouldn't marry in Africa?' I thought you marrry who you like, whether you meet him in Peru or in where AxmedInaJaad uu ka dhoofay two rains ago. I know the Desiderta says "listen to everybody. Everybody, including the fools, have somethng to offer." But i am not sure if I got anything particularly useful from AxmedInaJaad. Sheekooyinkii 'jaariyad jacayl hayo jikooyinkay ka heesta' ee barigii biyo-duuliska aan aheyn ayaad meesha ku haysaa.

Abtigiis;744573 wrote:
so marriages are about deflowering those you can't get for free? Interresting!

may, marriage is about buildin family with girl from known family. ma fahantay? hablo la guursado baa jiro iyo kuwa lala bashaalo abti.

Abtigiis   

known family? so basically you subscribe to old school of social hierarchy? Do you know nowadays known family usually means wealthy family? ma lacag doon baad tahay mise naag doon? So, hablaha lala baashaalo waa kuwa poor ka ah miyaa? Have you ever heard sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA)? I am the focal point for Prevention of SEA in my office and I have noted a case here.

In fact, my philoshophy is the otherway round. I feel I should baashaal with those who have decided to do it on their own volution. Not prey on the weak and vulnerable.

STOIC   

Inajaad,

I think you are arrogant, pretentious and boastful son of a gun.. You sure do have a deep-seated neurosis you need to work on Son!

Som@li   

Ha ka dhurina ina Jaad, Waa is yeel yeelayaa,

Guurku waa dhookh, ama jaariyad guurso, ama whore,or any other girl, It does not matter

Abtigiis   

Som@ali, afkaaga Sprite lagu qabay! waa sidaad u sheegtay. Is yeel yeel. Now, can people move to the felicitations for the man in dark sunglasses.?

i just gave my opinion, and most raga in real life agree with me. maxaa is yeelyeelka keenay? ghabdho la guursado baa jiro iyo kuwa la qariyo. anyways, lets not go off topic.

Tuujiye   

So Jaariyad = Booyeeso? Ilaahoo nuune yuusan somali iga badin...

Alpha sxb awguuriyo horta! laakiin saaxiib hada kabacdi Barxadaha SOL intaad timaadid ha dhihin waxaan oo kale... Nin weyn oo dhahaayo "waa aroosaa ha la ii mashxadaro!" waa ceeb!! qamaam yahoo madaxa canbaha leh... Hadhoona maxaa sameendoontaa? sidii doqontii camal arooskaada ka hees hee....

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

True true, nothing wrong with marrying jaariyad. A job is a job is a job.

Alpha Blondy;744541 wrote:
Hi All. Thanks for your warm congratulations. Its been an amazing couple of weeks. I'm thinking of having a traditional 'under the tree' ceremony as its more authenic and consistent with her upbringing. The 'Mrs' is one of those daqan aan dorfin, but we seem to get along quite well. She is a little passive, but thats exactly how I want it. atleast its better than a foul-mouthed miss independent proposing we sign a pre-nup. i think it'll be an interesting partnership and she understand her role perfectly, anything else would be considered surplus to requirements. the wedding should happen after I've met her uncles in the sheikh highland and negoiated the mehr. I'm not entirely sure where we'll go for our honeymoon but I've suggested Addis, although that might be a little tricky as she doesnt have a passport.

my mother doesnt seem to agree with my plans. she said that ''naag'' will 'destroy me' but i've already told her that its none of her business, anyways she's in london. god, i cant stand people interfering in my business. her family seem very happy and they're are convinced that i'm a translator with the UNDP rule of law programme. already, i've been attacked by several old temptresses who want to sabotage my happiness. people are so jealous of me, what did i do to deserve all this hatred bal?

LoL, in that case congrats. :D