Sign in to follow this  
Atirisho

The most un-welcoming site in history!

Garnaqsi   

Valenteenah.;744361 wrote:
Garnaqsi, NG has NEVER liked any newbies. You've to make it to full nomad before he calls your posts 'stuff and nonsense'.

Well, that explains a lot then - thank you!

NGONGE;744378 wrote:

Anyway, I was right about that one. Look at the thread he started!
:D

Ouch!

Tuujiye   

Aaway LST! sxb meeshaan Dhadhaab miyaa hada kaalay? maxaa waaye qaxootigaan tirada kabatay oo aad nagu soo afuufeesaan?

hadana wax iftiimaayaan ma ku jiraan lool dad shidan maku jiraan kooxdaada wiidada aan u maleynaa because dadka cusub dhan dad aan aqaan dabeecadooda ee leeyihiin.... MMA iyo Nuune u *** gurmad yada cusub hada kabacdi oo imtixaan kasoo qaada befre they join us in here man!....

meeshaan JB ayaa xaaran iskaga heysto oo laga fujin la'yahay ee at least u keen qofkoo iska kuleesto....

Atariisho wlc waxaad heysidna barxada soo dhig! shiixa dhaaf iyo formal formalka we hate formal people here so be your self!!!

i'm ina baqti lagde by the way oona ku magac gaaban "xaax"

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Atirisho;744082 wrote:
Hi everybody! how is it going?

I have been trying to be part of this site for a quite sometime now, and I was unable to sign up for the site for some reason. What is going on here and why do they deny people from been part of the Camel community? I am looking farward to been here

Un-welcoming site, most definetly ONLY if you don't belong to a certain clan from a certain region of Somalia that is yet to be recognised . If you have already not sensed it SOL is a biased site. It cheers for one clan in particular and members of other clans are NOT allowed to express their views in fear of being banned. If you are from that one particular clan that SOL inclines towards speak up, for you should be welcomed with opened arms.

Excuse the politics. And Welcome.

Abdul   

GaroweGal;745355 wrote:
Un-welcoming site, most definetly ONLY if you don't belong to a certain clan from a certain region of Somalia that is yet to be recognised . If you have already not sensed it SOL is a biased site. It cheers for one clan in particular and members of other clans are NOT allowed to express their views in fear of being banned. If you are from that one particular clan that SOL inclines towards speak up, for you should be welcomed with opened arms.

What do you mean?I have seen people saying nasty things from all sides.

Atirisho   

GaroweGal;745355 wrote:

You don't say. Are you serious? I hope that is not true otherwise this site wouldn't be different from Snet. That site is full of trolls and people from certain clan are getting banned for no reason what-so-ever. People are abusing their power and bullying people who have differnt point of view than them.

Thanks everybody else.

Tuujiye   

"Garoowe"Girl your the only girl that has her name with the city she is from loool

qofka uurka ka jiran wiligood ma qarinkaraan waxa ee uurka ku heystaan lool qoftaan magac magaalo am,a tuulo la baxday oo dadkale qabiil iyo baqti dadka kale ku eedeeneysa fiirsha...

Atirisha go back to Snet if you believe the ish bajaqdaas garaawe la dhahaayo ee aaminsan tahay..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

GaroweGal;745355 wrote:

u are right, we somalilanders are in charge of SOL. ka nax

Atirisho;745567 wrote:
You don't say. Are you serious? I hope that is not true otherwise this site wouldn't be different from Snet. That site is full of trolls and people from certain clan are getting banned for no reason what-so-ever. People are abusing their power and bullying people who have differnt point of view than them.

Thanks everybody else.

go back to snet, no one wants snet trolls here

****************please respect the rules of the website and stop the personal insults. This is your last warning***********

Admin

Somalia Online