Sign in to follow this  
GaroweGal

World Athletics 2011

Is anyone hooked like me?

Did anyone see Mo Farah win silver? Personally, I am NOT a fan of him. I felt somewhat sorry for him all the hype, Maskiin.

Now Ibrahim Jeilan on the otherhand, is someone Mo Farah should aspire to be like, just the way he uttered Allahu Akbar and immediately went into sujoodul-shukr. Mo Farah looked at him puzzled, perhaps a little embrassed, luckly at last he too made a sujood.

Poor Kiddo next time. Hopefully by then you will have hair and you will still NOT have my cheers.

Can't wait to see Bolt take the stage in the relay. Yipii.

He has just won a Gold in 5k. Good luck to him. As a somali compatriot, great achievement, but something is amiss.

God knows how I would have exploded, literally, had he been running for Somalia.

Give me Abdulle (I think he was running a long distance rep Somalia, came last) anytime.

GaroweGal;744033 wrote:
Is anyone hooked like me?

Did anyone see Mo Farah win silver? Personally, I am NOT a fan of him. I felt somewhat sorry for him all the hype, Maskiin.

Now Ibrahim Jeilan on the otherhand, is someone Mo Farah should aspire to be like, just the way he uttered Allahu Akbar and immediately went into sujoodul-shukr. Mo Farah looked at him puzzled, perhaps a little embrassed, luckly at last he too made a sujood.

Poor Kiddo next time. Hopefully by then you will have hair and you will still NOT have my cheers.

Can't wait to see Bolt take the stage in the relay. Yipii.

Like poster above just stated, he always does sujood in all of his races. Why aren't you a fan of him? Great athlete and he looks to be a lock on the gold at next year's Olympics.

Farah works and trains hard. What's your problem with him? Well done to him, am glad he took the gold.

The Abdulle kid, Masha'Allah, he doesn't have the resources to compete with the best yet but he'll get stronger the more he competes Insha'Allah. I like him.

Showqi   

Guusha uu soo hooyey uun maad ugu sacabo tuntit! Sujuudiisa, madaxiisa xiiran iyo katiinadiisa bal maxaa kaa galay.

NGONGE;744155 wrote:
If it weren't for that SL flag in Barca we would have had ten pages singing the praises of old Moe.
:D

hehe.

Talking about support, close to 90% of the Somali race is outside of Somaliland. Mo Farah, a talented Somali athlete, could have maximized his adoring fan base by staying mum. :D That flag fiasco was not particularly a good PR stunt in my view.

A new gig for Raage Oomaar's PR person? It may be too late. :D :D :D

Good luck to brother Mo in the Olympics. Go get them indeed.

NGONGE   

^^ As the song says...## If you don't know me by now ## :P

Libaax-Sankataabte;744213 wrote:
hehe.

Talking about support, close to 90% of the Somali race is outside of Somaliland. Mo Farah, a talented Somali athlete, could have maximized his adoring fan base by staying mum.
That flag fiasco was not particularly a good PR stunt in my view.

A new gig for Raage Oomaar's PR person? It may be too late.

Good luck to brother Mo in the Olympics. Go get them indeed.

Word for word what I said when he hoisted the SL flag last time. :D

Oh oh oh...our athlete is a LANDER? Basa yuub waaxid, waan la noqday taageeradeyda.

(I kid, of course. I don't care what calan uu sito as long as it's not a madow one).