Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Yaa Jamaaca when is the Eid - 2011?

Blessed   

LOL. Aaliyah. To be fair to NG, it wouldn't have made a difference if he came along or not for the little ones. He would have had fun though.

Ng,

Not only did you uninvite me, you also call me names. Waa hagaag. I am.. no, no. We are going to punish you some how, so make sure you enjoy yourselves, ay. :)

Aaliyyah   

LOL VaL, for the most part i'm sweet..laakin wilasha qaar baa la kibriyay oo khaati alle ka jooga waxkale ma aha..and in the long run xoga edab ah baan baraya hahha

tan kale wiil la dilin mayac buu noqda maaad maqal..(u can find that in aaliya's parenting book lol)

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Blesssed lol@ it wouldnt make a difference for the lil ones..that's sad..dont they enjoy his company?? mise caruurta lama ciyaaro waa yaabe...Growing up I couldnt go anywhere without my dad...he was everything!!!

Maybe they have too many relatives who replace his shoes so they dnt miss him as muchhhhh!!..

salaam

Blessed   

I didn't mean it like that, this was a huge family reunion, yaa aabo iyo hooyo u jeeda when you have 4 cousins your own age ah. Qofba faciisuu la qabsaday. :) Don't want to be nice about him but truth be told, Ng, is a pretty cool daddy , if not a tad bit mad. LOL.

Aaliyyah   

^alhamdulilah its good to hear that he's a good dad, ilaahay ha u daayo caruurtisa oo dad qeyr qaba ha uga dhigo. ameen..

salaam

Nina Fox   

My Eid was extremely wierd to say the least. After planning it way ahead to spend the day with my family I found out (the nite before) that everyone is doing their own darn thing. Bal maxaa iga bi'i lahaa if they haven't RSVP'ed to get together. Waxaa ka xumahay the effort I put in making those calls to gather everyone up for lunch. Afrikaninta balan maleh ish. How did everyone ditch me and their pathetic excuses:-

*Some Xalimos forcefuly invited my mother for lunch somewhere. (She was too nice to turn them down)

*My sister-in-law said her Abti and his wife flew down from Sweden, (so my brother and his kids were held hostage. Whatever!!!), :mad:

*My lil sister made a date with her friends to go watch a movie (Yeah like thats more important than family, iskiifo dheh)

*My other sister had a date with her husband (who da heck does that on Eid?)

*My dad was occupied with last minute work commitment in Berlin, (Major disappointment, but his excuse was the most genuine coz he sent me his flight details). He is off the hook.

Seriously frustrated I decided to ignore everybody's drama and have a quiet nite in with my son, atleast junior did not abandon me, bless his little bibs. My Eid basically consisted of Pizza, popcorn, Icecream, chocolate and a collection of Gangsta flicks for me/ tom and jerry marathon for my little Eid date. Donny Brasco, The Godfather, Scarface and Reservoir Dogs were a consoling substitute for being stood up by my so-called family. Spending the nite with the baby and Al Pacino made it all worth it. We stayed up all nite and slept in the next day.

Thursday and Friday is a different story,,,,,what I did and how my family attempted to make up for it----HMMMMM. I forgave them in the end (or so they think) :)

Aaliyyah   

^lol ur whole family ditched u eh...bt whats more better than spending the day with your son alhamdulilaah...bt hey u dont come across like a mother u sound too cooool! lol..anyways, I spend it most of the day with my lil sister too i ditched most of my friends she means so much to mee and more....we had a blast! n we did visit some relatives later on in the day!..

Man, you guys are making me miss my sisters. Although aan ka nastay and my perfumes are safe now. And no one finishes my Pepsi anymore. In fact, now that I think about it, I don't miss them at all. Meeshooda ha iga joogaan (they are much more pleasant over the phone anyway).

I don't know what I'm doing here.

Aaliyyah   

aw Val u miss them...thats okey. Inshallah u will see them soon...n lol@ my perfumes are safe..what else are sisters for..my younger sisters are the same...they share with me everything!...even my 10 years old sister the one i spend my eid with..tries my gabisaar on.iskadaa wax kale say u rabto waxkasto aan leeyahay inay xidhato ....she would be like "aaliya how do I look" im like its not your size loool!..gotta love it!...it is precious moments..! May Allah swt bless and protect our sisters...they are definitely the coolness of our eyes!..

salaam

Amiin. I know, wey dhib badanyihiin but can you imagine life without them? I can't! Alhamdulilaah...I'll be seeing them and the parents next week haduu Alle idmo.

Your sister sounds very cute, Masha'Allah. They're very inquisitive at 10. I've lots of cousins at that age now and some of them I don't even know how to talk to but the others are very sweet. The girls aad ayey u suuro badan yihiin and the boys only want to talk about Nintendo 3DS (what's that anyway?).

Aaliyyah   

Val good to hear that u will be seeing them soon, there are no one like family walaalo.

and ur right kids are quite troublesome. But, to be honest my sister carries herself in such a mature way when she's outside ..yadaaba dadka kala celisa..dhibtu wa markay guriga joogto loool. Being the youngest she does whatever.

@Nintendo 3DS ..hehe I couldn't say. It is probably like playstation or somein. I don't have any baby bros...kuligood wa dad wawayn. And, my younger boi cousins i dnt pay attention to what they play on their pc/tv...as long as ay iga sii jedaan I'm happy!..they can be quite annoying if they are not playing games...

salaam

Nina Fox   

Aaliyyah;743926 wrote:
^lol ur whole family ditched u eh...bt whats more better than spending the day with your son alhamdulilaah...bt hey u dont come across like a mother u sound too cooool!!..

Thanx sweety. Im new at this game. Im still getting used to the whole being a mother gig. Lawd have mercy.

Anywayzzz,,,,,the rest of my week unfolded as follows:-

On Thursday I accompanied my sister and her friends for a shopping spreee to Luton. Friday was grown-up time for me. I ditched the little girls and their suuro to hang out with my old friends whom I haven't seen in the last 4 yrsss. Five of us did not have a plan but we decided to go with the flow and have fun no matter what. 2 of the girls decided they wanted to go to "Abdi Diini Concert", the other 2 argued they wanted to go to "Abdulqaadir Jubba Concert"....I was asked to cast the vote. I was totally against the whole concert idea coz I did not want to hang out with 200 sweaty Somali teenagers who may or may not slash your tyres and throw bottles at you at the end of the concert. Before I announced my disgust with the plan, I was saved by the bell. We got a phone call saying both the concerts were cancelled---THANK GOD. They finally settled for a quiet dinner followed by a movie. Perfect end to a busy week....:)

Aaliyyah   

Good luck hun. I can't wait to be a mother, I think it is blessing even thou it is hard work too...:D

as for going to a movie and a dinner..taas baa ka fiican in la aado somali meeelay iskuso uruurtay..maba aado waxaas anu! laakin kun jeer baan maqlay shooting ba dhacay iyo labo wilal ba gabadh isku dilay iyo wixi la halmaala (u are better off avoiding all that drama) tan kale imagine u get shot in one of those concerts (alle hanaga xijaabi khatimada xun).

salaam