Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Yaa Jamaaca when is the Eid - 2011?

Baashi   

Belated Ciid Mubaarak to all of you folks.

I hope you all tried your best to make the day memorable for your kids, nieces, nephews, sisters, brothers, etc. If you haven't, make it up for them.

chubacka   

^ I gave my nephews an "ciid cruise" in my renault clio. (I really don't know why they were hiding from their school friends!)

Also I think dahabshiil should do an ciid food transfer so wherever your dearest mother is in the world, she can post you an diigi of ciide bariis and you go pick it up from your local store, that would put an end to bad imitations. :(

Ramadan seems months ago...

Aaliyyah   

Baashi, I agree Eid is all about the kids. I spend most of my time with my baby sister, even went to see this movie with her "The smurfs"..(I actually enjoyed the movie...and was all teary at the end lol u would know if u go and see it :P)

Hope you guys had a blessed one with your loved ones! Eid Mubarak once again..kulu cam wa antum bikhyr!

salaam

Blessed   

Eid Mubarak reer SOL. Hope you've all had a great day(s) with your families / friends / jin. Taqaballaah minaa wa minkum. I just love Eid with the family.

Blessed   

^Admit it, you wish that you came along. p :D Haven't had that much fun in a long time. I think even the little ones were amused Alhamdulilah. . My one can't wait to see all her new cousins, so we've decided that the next get together will be at uncle Ngonge's. :P:D So, err. how rubbish was your Eid? *cough*

NGONGE   

^^ I ordered a pizza and stayed at home to avoid all the "lets chew" offers. But then I got caught up with the football news and didn't eat the pizza. My lovely swarm of bees returned home in the evening and eat it before I could say "maan qadiin". So, yeah, my eid was great. :D

p.s.

I was ordered by the powers that be to extened you an invitation for this weekend but I forgot, on purpose (dee you can come any time. Dad aan garanayo can't and therefore they deserve a night a way from the buuq, not that I'm calling you buuq of course). :D

Juxa   

Does one have to say DEE to be invited in casa-ngonge?

Eid was lovely, it is the only time i get to see all nieces and nephews as they are sleep when i visit, after 10pm normally for a cuppa with my sisters. I noticed on Eid day there are couple of leaders emerging in the family, such as my nephew haaruun, who just runs around and hit you in unmentionable places if you tell him to stop:)

Aaliyyah   

It is understandable that someone like NG who has lil ones would want some alone time with his pizza lol..bt definitely Eid is the wrong time to be alone...Eid is all about the family!!!...but maybe NG doesn't have any other time without his lil ones so Eid bu ka faaideesta..bt how would ur lil ones feeel when they see every lil kid oo abihi ciyaarsinayo iyo koodi oo guriga baraaqa..bal ka fakar that next EID :D

salaam

Aaliyyah   

*, who just runs around and hit you in unmentionable places if you tell him to stop

Juxa, lol that's crazy I have seen those type of lil bois reminds me of my lil cousin...edab ba la bara dee..don't be like " oh my god he just hit me he's so cute"..dadka ha dilin ba lugu dhaha ama waaba la dila suu cashar u barto lmao (he's boy after all u will toughen him up :P) inkasto my aunt adores her lil kid cidna ka taaban karin..marka walasha so eegeen baa xoga la garaca..wilasha gacanta baaba laga sii daya :P

Inkasto gacan taag wanaagsaneen (oo ay tahay the type of ladies islaan utube ku jirta laheed hala noqon loool) hadana marmarka qaar caruurta qaar way kasbadaan oo si kasta hadad wax ugu sheegtid waa adoo loox la hadlaya lol (cuz their parents spoiled them)..

salaam