Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

The Islamic Wedding by Nouman Ali Khan

Aaliyyah   

^Most of us grew up in a culture that puts more emphasis on the wedding than on the marriage itself. But, mashallah Islam is the opposite. May Allah swt give us the will to overlook that one day and realize the most important thing is the marriage (and it is not even a day like couple of hours and after it is done and the person wastes 30k or so I wonder how those ppl feel)..not that I blame them for wasting that much money most of us are the kinda of ppl who dream of such wedding..im just saying when its all done with I am sure they would regret it..

n as nouman said our prophet csw was a simple man and had a simple life ..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Fazliya I love his lectures, u know how some shiekhs are good but kinda boring. Like u would fall asleep half way even if u have the right niiya lol...where this shiekh is so engaging walahi, when his clip finishes I go "oh my god did it just finish" that's how much I love him..for allah's sake ofcourse :D

Manahel, glad you found it beneficial.

Sharmarke lol thanks walaal. alle dad san ha nugu simo insha'allah.. And you are right many ppl nowadays understand that u dnt need that whole crazy wedding (many hijabis I know just have a meher at the mosque and then like a small party for the sisters)..and then there are those like moi who dream abt that crazy wedding and u know dressed like a princess and dancing with my prince as the night fades away lol (I know that aint islam..but u know some of us are confused souls hahah)..But after watching this clip and many other clips pertaining to such subject I AM GOING to rethink and try to be a bit more islamic in all aspects of my life!

insha'allah alle dariiqa saxa hana tuso and u know make us a bit more humble and down to earth..

salaam