Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Prof. Cabdi Ismaaciil Samatar “Shiikh Shariif Xaq uma lahayn in Ra’isul Wasaaraha Turkiga ..

Somalina   

Did they change positions in 2010?

XAQ MA U LEEYAHAY mise ma ulahan? that's the million dollar question you seem to be dodging at every turn in your posts.

HAA iyo MAYA keliya ayaa lagaaga baahanyahay. It's as simple as that, ma garatey intaas?

MAYA, cadeyn la soo orod, haddii kale iska cabaad sida Abdi Samatar.

Som@li;743472 wrote:
President of Somalia - Head of State

Prime Minister of Somalia -Head of the government.

That is very simple, and basic.
:D

loooooooooooooooooool....you would think it's that simple.

Somalina   

*yawn*

Fuad Shangole ma fahmaayo simplicity if it slapped him in the face and pulled out his hair.

Well I'm heading home now. Laterz!

This guy is fretting about stuffy protocol while thousands of babies are dying. I would suggest he spend his time and energy advocating for the poor and dying and not worry about petty nonsensical rules.

I think this would be an appropriate conversation to have once Somalia has a functioning government and a society devoid of famine and warfare, in the mean time this so-called professor needs to go sit somewhere.

The Zack   

^I bet the prof has done/donated more than you did to his country. Plus he has every right to question the wacky things that sheriff canbe is doing in error.

Abdul   

Sheikh Shariif went to the airport because of the historic nature of the visit just days after kicking alshabab out of mogadishu.I cant imagine him sitting in his office while this is hapenning.Give the guy a break.

The Zack;743731 wrote:
^I bet the prof has done/donated more than you did to his country. Plus he has every right to question the wacky things that sheriff canbe is doing in error.

Okay so the Prof has done more for the country than I have, therefore he shall talk about stuff and nonsense while babies die and we must take him seriously. Got it, thanks for enlightening me, that makes a lot of sense.

Next pressing issue, can we talk about making sure that when another dignitary visits Mogadishu, we must make sure that the plate settings, for the reception at Villa Somalia, are in order. Make sure that the forks , plates, knives, etc go where they must go per protocol.

True, it seems a trivial matter in the big scheme of things. But I suppose it highlights some of the inconsistencies that need to be worked out in the near future, I'A.